Chapter 6

Jason wanted to take back what he said about having Dick around.

For one thing, the alpha was in total holiday mode with Christmas right around the corner he decided to decorate the base much to Jason and Artemis' dismay and Bizarro's amusement.

But more importantly, Dick was the overprotective type of alpha, constantly asking the omega if he needed anything, telling him not to do things because it could hurt the babies and growling at anyone who he perceived as a threat to him and the babies.

But the thing that got on Jason's nerves the most was the fact that Dick wanted to tell the rest of the family about the pregnancy.

It started when Dick and the Outlaws were watching a Christmas movie at Dick's insistence when he said, "So Alfred, invited us to the family Christmas dinner and I hoping if we could go?"

Jason immediately shook his head, "No fucking way."

"Language." Bizarro reprimanded while Jason rolled his eyes.

"Come on Jay, the family hasn't seen you in months and you can't just stay cooped up in here forever." Dick argued.

"You know I must agree with Richard, you should get out more often especially since it's good for the twins development." Bizarro commented, taking a sip of his tea.

"You should see your family, Jason." Artemis added.

The omega crossed his arms, glaring, "Well how the hell am I supposed to go with this?" Jason said, pointing sharply to his prominent bump.

"Well, it'd be a perfect time to tell everyone." Dick said hopefully, nuzzling his neck.

Jason just growled again, "I know what you're doing and it's not going to work, we're not going, period."

"But there's going to be Alfred's cooking and no one can resist that. Come on Little Wing, shouldn't the babies experience the decadence that is Alfred's cooking." Dick mused, caressing the omega's bump.

"Well they can experience it once they're actually here and still growing inside me." Jason retorted before Dick pulled out the puppy dog eyes, "Please Little wing, I'll make it worth your while" he pleaded, adding a bit of a suggestive smirk to go with it.

"Fine," Jason grumbled, finally lementing which then led to him and Dick along with Bizarro and Artemis a few days later, standing in front of a Wayne Manor, fully decked out with christmas lights.

Dick rung the doorbell and a few minutes later, Alfred opened the door, "Oh Master Dick, you made it."

"Come on Alfred, like I'd miss christmas dinner" Dick said with a laugh before wrapping his arm Jason, "And I hope you don't mind that brought some extra guests this year."

The butler smiled, "Of course Master Dick, there's plenty of food and it's not very often that Master Jason brings friends to dinner, let alone himself," he said with a teasing smile that had Jason blushing but he was grateful the butler wasn't drawing attention to his condition.

Everyone walked inside with Alfred leading them to the living room where Bruce, Tim, and Damian were sitting before saying, "Dinner will be served shortly."

The room was then in complete silence once Alfred left till Tim broke the ice, "Dick, Jason, it's good to see you guys" he greeted with a genuine smile.

"You've gotten fat, Todd" Damian chimed in, looking up from his book with a disinterested look on his face.

"Shut up, Damian" Tim growled, glaring while Damian just rolled his eyes, "Well you can't say, Todd, is slim."

"Boys." Bruce cut in giving them a disapproving look before putting his attention on the group of outlaws more specifically Jason who was trying to not meet the older man's eyes till Bruce called out, "Jason."

Dick then stepped in front of the omega, giving the elder alpha a defiant look while Bruce quietly admitted, "I'm glad you're well."

Jason couldn't mask his surprise as he stared at the ground, blushing when Tim piped up and said, "How about we head to the dining room and get settled."

Nodding in agreement, Bruce herded the group to the dining room, where he sat at the head of the table with Tim and Damian sitting to his left and Dick and Jason to his right while Bizarro and Artemis sat beside their fellow outlaw.

The dining room then fell into another awkward silence when Jason's stomach decided that was the perfect time to start growling, loudly, causing his cheeks to flush a bright crimson while his mate broke into a fit of laughter, "Looks like the babies are really excited for Alfred's cooking." Dick chuckled, placing a hand on the large swell of his pregnant mate's belly.

"Babies?" Bruce questioned, ever the detective so Jason elbowed his bigmouth of a mate in the stomach, growling in his ear, "You're such an idiot, Dickhead."

Dick winced before rub the back of his neck sheepishly, "Well yeah, Jason and I are having twins." He announced with a smile tugging his lips.

"Woah, congratulations." Tim said, shocked but with awe mixed in his voice while Damian appeared to still be processing the reveal as he sat in silence until quietly muttering, "Congratulations Grayson and I guess Todd too."

Alfred then stepped into the room, pushing a large cart plied with food and placing various bowls and places on the table before setting the turkey at the center, "Dinner is served." He announced, before asking, "Now Master Bruce, would you like to do the honours?"

"Of course, Alfred." Bruce replied, graciously taking the knife and began carving the turkey.

Dinner went off without a hitch after that, with everyone filling their plates and Jason immediately stuffing his face, "Woah Little Wing, slow down, there's plenty of food." Dick chuckled, watching his mate, quickly finishing off his first helping and going in for his second.

"Give me a break, I'm for for three here." Jason grumbled, around a mouth full of turkey.

"I must agree with Jason, this meal is delectable, your culinary skills are quite something, Mr. Pennyworth." Bizarro praised.

"That's a quite large vocabulary, I thought you had limited intelligence, clone" Damian commented.

"Dami, that's not something you just blurt out." Dick scolded.

"It's alright Richard, I know that it can be quite jarring comparing my old self to how I am now but to answer your question, young Damian, Mister Luthor, was able to unlock my new found knowledge with the help of kryptonite."

"Luthor? As in Lex Luthor?" Tim questioned, rising an eyebrow.

Bizarro nodded, "Yes young Timothy, Mister Luthor discovered that unlike Superman, kryptonite is actually beneficial to me."

"Interesting." Bruce commented, his detective mind clearly filing away the information when Jason leaned back in his seat, contently rubbing his belly before letting out a burp which had Alfred giving him a look, "Excuse me." he then muttered, sheepishly.

Artemis then snorted, "It appears that you very much enjoyed the meal, little one." She commented, smirking down at her plate.

The omega just rolled his eye while Dick went to rest his hand on his bloated stomach, giving it affectionate pat and saying, "I think the babies really enjoyed their first taste of Alfred's cooking."

"I guess, I don't think they really care what I eat as long as I'm eating." Jason grumbled, clearly making a jab at himself for his weight gain which has been a bit of a sore spot for him throughout his pregnancy, so Dick leaned in, pressing a kiss his cheek, hoping it would help to soothe the omega's nerve before whispering in his ear, "Don't worry Little Wing, I love seeing you pregnant with my pups."

Jason blushed, his cheeks feeling like they were on fire as he looked away, hoping no heard his mate's embarrassing declaration.