02 | the happy Monkey Em

' the joyful laughter '

ROSALIE HALE SAT ON THE SOFA confused and worried

ROSALIE HALE SAT ON THE SOFA confused and worried. Her eyebrows furrowed as thoughts raced through her head about where her best friend was. She had said an hour ago that she would be there in a minute, but clearly, it wasn't. Everyone was waiting anxiously, wanting to meet this Chloe - a person the cold-hearted Cullen spoke highly of.

"Where is she?" Emmett grumbled, worried for her just as much as Rosalie was. Emmett has gotten close to the blonde the first time his mate introduced him to her. The two connected very quickly and that made Rosalie overjoyed. She was glad her best friend and mate got along very well.

"Right here, Monkey Em." The soft giggle of the blonde broke a smile onto Rosalie's face as she whispered under her breath.

"Speak of the devil," The older blonde got up off the couch and ran towards the vampire who just appeared in the kitchen out of nowhere. She brought the gold-haired girl into her arms, squeezing her tightly. Comfort spread through her freezing body, a sigh of content exiting her mouth as she stood in the embrace of her best friend.

"I've missed you, Chlo Bear," Rosalie said as she pressed her face into the shorter girls neck. Rosalie always felt safe in both Emmett and Chloe's arms.

"And I've missed you too, Rosa bear." The said vampire giggled at the nickname her best friend gave her ever since she was young. A smile found its way on both of their faces, shocking some of the vampires in the room as no one ever saw Rosalie smile at anyone but Emmett and the young hybrid, Renesmee.

"Now what is the problem?" Came the question Chloe dreaded to ask.

"The Volturi happened." Answered Rosalie, vaguely. Chloe raised her eyebrows, but Rosalie shook her head, placing a hand on her back and pushing her into a room full of vampires. It was all silent except for two beating hearts. One slower than the other.

"Edward." A grin formed on her face as she saw one of her other close friends. She rushed over and hugged him.

"I missed you, sparkles." Chuckles were heard at the nickname the joyful girl gave Edward.

"And I've missed you too, Chloe." Edward had a small smile dancing on his lips.

"Daddy? Who's that?" An angel like voice filled the room as confusion laced it. Chloe looked at a dark bronzed hair girl, who had a slow beating heart.

"Who's this?" Choose asked Edward as he smiled softly.

"Chloe meet my daughter Renesmee. Renesmee meet Chloe, my best friend." Chloe smiled, a smile that brightened up the room and their moods.

" Chloe smiled, a smile that brightened up the room and their moods

"Hello, Renesmee,"