06 | the happy sisters

' the blissful light '

"BRING THE INFORMER FORWARD

"BRING THE INFORMER FORWARD." As the blonde beauty walked forward, her eyes cast down on the ground, Chloe felt herself tense up as she bit the inside of her cheek.

A feeling of unfamiliar fear coursed through Chloe's body and she balled her hands into a fist as she realised it wasn't her own but the feeling of all the sister's combined. "Is that the child you saw?" The man with the short blonde hair asked, looking at her with a glare.

The blonde sister looked down, her eyes filled with sorrow. Chloe felt her powers danced around the tip of her fingers, soft lights escaping her skin. Her powers were in full mode. The blonde vampire was ready to use her skills and bring her third mate into her embrace where she'd protect her from the harsh world.

"I'm not sure." Came her reply, a guilty look embedded on her face, gold eyes filled with regret and guilt. Chloe felt her heart clench as her feet began to bounce against the snow-covered ground softly, now sound being heard.

"Jane." He threatened as the childlike vampire stepped up, ready to use her powers at her master's order.

A low growl escaped Chloe's mouth; her mate's looking down at her at the sound. As they stared at the direction of where their younger mate was looking, their eyes widened as they realised what was happening. The sisters were all mated to the ocean eyed vampire. Relief swept over them as they knew their sister would be okay.

"She's changed. This child is bigger." Irina stated, fear laced in her voice as she couldn't bear to look up at the older vampire. Chloe's eyes shifted into a darker colour, anger filling her body as her power began to form around her body in a light layer. 

"Then your allegations were false." Yelled an angry blonde.

"The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry." Chloe's eyes widened as they set a torch on fire. And before she could control herself, her conscious took over.

The younger blonde's hand rose in front of her, her fingers pointing in her third mate's direction with wisps of gold sunlight zooming across the field, wrapping around her mate before coming back to her with her mate.

The Volturi widened their eyes in shock as they saw what happened before them. Chloe grabbed her other mate and placed her behind, taking a defensive stance in front of her.

"You will not touch her."