03 | the happy mates

' the lovely bond '

A SMILE LIT UP ON HER FACE as Chloe bent her knees, going down to hug that little hybrid that lit up the room with her big grin

A SMILE LIT UP ON HER FACE as Chloe bent her knees, going down to hug that little hybrid that lit up the room with her big grin. Renesmee wrapped her arms around the blonde girl, inhaling her calming scent of the sun and the trees. She smelt like nature itself. Chloe glanced up to see a vampire with brown wavy hair. Recognising the similar features, Chloe immediately connected the visible black dots.

"And you must be Bella." The said girl smiled fondly at the interaction between her daughter and the powerful vampire that stood before her. Chloe unwrapped her arms from the child, standing up straight before hugging her male best friend's wife. Bella wrapped her frozen arms around the blonde before they both pulled back and soon began to converse with each other. The rest of the vampires in the room smiled in relief before going back to whatever they were doing,

"We're back!" A yell was heard as the comfortable blanket of silence in the room was reared apart. Three tall vampires entered the room, eyes casting towards them. Two blondes and one brown haired guy.

Chloe perked up at the sound of the silk like voice. Her nose twitched as two intoxicating scents filled her nose. The first one had a smell of roses mixed with wet grass with a hint of lightning behind it while the other one had a scent of books and cinnamon. Chloe raised her head at the sudden smells that filled her nose. Her ocean eyes widened as they fell upon two beautiful blondes that stood frozen in their spot.

"Mates." A word said so quietly that if they were not vampires, they would have missed it. The two blondes looked at the girl, their own eyes widening.

"Mate." They both ran towards their new mate, wrapping their arms around her tiny frame. Chloe sighed in content as she felt her mate's arms wrapped around her. However, that moment of happiness was short lived as the two blondes began to pull her arms and growl at each other, eyes narrowing.

"She's mine!" They growled as they tugged on her arms. Chloe began to feel a pain forming in her shoulders as tiny cracks began to appear. The two blondes began to pull harder as they continued to growl and yell over each other, the pain increasing for Chloe as she let out a whimper. The two sisters froze instantly and looked down to see tiny cracks forming on her shoulder.

"Oh my god!" They muttered under their breath as they looked at the cracks and pain they caused on their mate. They immediately dropped her arms once they realised they were causing her pain. However, Chloe let out a reassuring smile, and soon, the cracks had a bright light around it, and just a second later, they disappeared once the light died down. "We are so sorry - We didn't mean to - Oh my god, we just caused our mate pain..." the girl kept apologising which made Chloe let out a giggle.

The two blondes looked at her in awe as they heard her sweet bell-like giggle echo throughout the house

"It's all fine. You don't need to worry." Her voice came out soft as happiness laced her voice. For some reason, the girl was always happy even if something terrible was going to happen; she always found something positive to think and talk about.

"I'm Chloe." She introduced.

"I am Tanya."

"I'm Kate." The girl smiled as she now knew the names of her beloved mates, ones that made her heart beat faster and her face to heat up. They sent sparks down Chloe's body by just looking at her; their golden eyes felt like she was staring into her soul.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I have been waiting for millenniums to find you both." Stated Chloe. The other two smiled fondly at their innocent mate.

"Whipped."