05 | the happy red coats

' the merry kings '

TODAY WAS THE DAY of the Volturi was coming

TODAY WAS THE DAY of the Volturi was coming. The group of vampires that stood before the Cullen's had their heads up high, all ready to fight if it came down to it. They all stood upon a white, snow-covered clearing with their anxiety being forced into a box as they didn't want to seem scared in front of the vampire's that thought of themselves of royalty.

"The Redcoats are coming." Muttered Garret as he stood next to the Denali's and Chloe. "The red coats are coming." He repeated under his breath for a second time as he clenched his fists together. Chloe stood beside him and rolled her ocean blue eyes.

"Do shut up, Gar-Bear," Chloe said as she nudged his arms, a smile of amusement spread across her face. Garret rolled his eyes, narrowing them as he stared her down. Chloe held up her half of the glare before they both separated once the sound of snow crunching reached their sensitive ears.

Footsteps were heard as the Volturi walked across the snow-covered ground, soon stopping at least 15 feet away from the group. Aro and his guards seemed to scan the group in front of him, assessing their looks before the sound of howls and growls were heard as the wolves emerged from the forest and stood by the sides of the Cullen's and their own witnesses.

"Aro, let us discuss things like we used to. In a civilised matter." Carlisle said as he walked to the front of the groups, ready to talk it out with the people he used to be friends with.

As Chloe stood by her mates, another intoxicating smell suddenly filled her nose. She looked over at the direction it was coming from, scanning the group before her ocean blue eyes met a blonde lady, who resembled Tanya and Kate a bit.

Chloe couldn't help but let her eyes widen slightly before they softened a bit. She was gorgeous. The blonde lady looked over at Chloe, shocked. Chloe grinned, and a small smile seemed to form on her face.

As Aro and Carlisle continued to converse with each other, Chloe kept her eyes fixed on the blonde vampire that stood on the opposite side of her. Chloe allowed her eyes to trail up and down the older woman's body, licking her lips. She was absolutely stunning.

"Ah, young Bella. Immortals become you." The black haired man, Aro, said. The sound of the vampire's high pitched voice brought Chloe out of her trance. He then lets out a laugh which shocked Chloe a bit as she rose a brow at the sound. "I hear her strange heart." The young hybrid walked up to him as he crouched down.

"Hello, Aro." Instead of accepting his hand, she placed hers on his cheek, using her gift.

"Magnifico." He whispers halfway through. After a few seconds, she removed her hand from his face and takes a step back.

He stands straight and glances at me before looking back to the other Volturi members as well as their witnesses. "Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn, while she was still human." He explained, looking at Bella in awe and shock.

"Impossible," the platinum blonde haired man said which caused the black haired man to narrow his eyes at him, almost like a glare.

"Do you think they have fooled me, brother?"