Chapter 5: Lunch bully

I sighed as I looked at the Ell and James. Both of them were having such a nice conversation.

"My name is Elena Pearson. You can call me Ell though," she smiled at James.

"Ell, nice name and you already know my name," James smiled as their conversation carried on.

I sighed, feeling upset that Ell was not spending time with me but I was happy that she was having fun talking to James. I looked at my plate and saw Tyran eating the tomatoes from my plate.

"HEY YOU! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" I yelled at him, pulling his ear.

"Ouch, old hag!" he yelled.

"OLD HAG? DID YOU JUST CALLED ME AN OLD HAG?!" I yelled, slapping my hand on the table.

"Mmm . . . yummy!" he eat some of my curry from my plate, ignoring my question.

"Are you listening!" I yelled.

"Oh shush!" he muttered eating more of my food. "You don't have to make a big deal of it. I am just eating."

"Right, and you are eating from my plate, from my food, Tyran!" I said.

"Yeah, that's because I forgot to bring my lunch money," he said as he ate more of my food.

"So, you are eating my food just because you forgot your own lunch money?" I asked in anger. Is this his new way of bullying me?

"I like the salad and the curry. Can you get me more of these?" he asked, ignoring me.

I was more angry now. "Why can't you ask one of your fan girls? I am sure your fans would feed you for free."

"How about you get me more curry. I am still hungry," he replied, ignoring my question again.

"Just ask one of your fans, darn it!" I yelled and was going to slam my hand on the table when he held my arm and looked at me. The way he was looking at me was a bit creepy since he seamed to be really angry.

"What did you say before?" he asked, harshly.

"Ask your fans to get you food?" I asked.

"Right. That question . . . make sure you never ask me that again," he said, looking really pissed and angry at me.

"But why? You have a bunch of fans and I am sure you get special treatment from all of those fan girls of yours. I mean all you need to say to your fan girls that you can offer your fan girls a date and your fan girls would gladly pay for your food -" I wanted t say more but I felt a pain on my wrist as he held my wrist tighter. That hurts.

"I told you before, Ariana," he said, using my official first name. "I don't do dates," he said and left the table.

I found myself staring at him as he walked out of the cafeteria.

I don't understand Tyran. He have tons of fans and hangs out with girls all the time. Isn't he suppose to be the type of playboy guy who would use girls for fun? Then, why does he get so angry whenever I mention his fans? I sighed. I don't think I will ever understand him.