A Grandfather's Intuition

He was in his own room which was right beside Ailsie's he heard a knock on her door. And then a little voice that said,

"Ailsie, Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Ana, Uncle Obi, Aunt 'Soka, and Uncle Rex are looking at mine, Luke, Angel, and Timothy's baby stuff, You should come." It was Leia

"No thank you Leia, go on and have fun without me."

"But..."

"Leia, I said no."

"I just want to play with you! You're nothing like everyone says you are! I hate you!"

He heard Leia stamp her foot, slam Ailsie's door, and march off to the living room. He knew that this had gone on far enough. He got up and went to go talk to Anakin. But he felt something troubling coming from his oldest grandchild's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just want to play with you! You're nothing like everyone says you are! I hate you!" Leia said loudly and angerly. Then with one single movement Leia stomped her foot, slammed Ailsie's door, and marched off to the living room. But what Leia didn't realize was that her last two sentences and her actions had so much hate and Force power behind them that they cut through Ailsie like a knife and after the door was closed her body was pushed across the room and she landed on her bed. The strong Force movement Leia had dealt her not to mention the younger girl's hatred made it so that Ailsie could not breathe. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qui-Gon walked through the door he looked around Ailsie's room and saw her half way on the bed, her eyes were dazed and she clearly couldn't breathe.

"Anakin!" Qui-Gon shouted for his youngest son as he laid Ailsie out on the bed. Suddenly both Ani and Ana were there, having Force dashed clear to Ailsie's room.

"She can't breath." Qui-Gon explained.

"What happened?" asked Anakin

"I'll explain later but we need to get her physically breathing again so I can go into her mind and get rid of the hate that's holding her back."

"Ani start CPR. That should get her breathing again." Ana explained.

Meanwhile, Qui-Gon noticed the rest of the family had crowded in the room and hall just by the door. Suddenly Ailsie gasped, and then her breathing slowly evened out. Anakin voiced thank yous to God and went on talking to Ailsie even in her still dazed state.

"Everyone out." He ordered they all looked at him surprised.

"Go on, my granddaughter and I need to have a conversation" As the family filed out and Analise went to Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon grabbed Anakin's bicep, he could feel the strength and muscle of it. He leaned close to Anakin's year and whispered, 

"After I've finished talking to Ailsie and putting her to bed, meet me in the garden. It's time you and I've talked." Anakin nodded and left with the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ailsie was dazed, but she could hear Papa Qui shout for Daddy and Aunt Ana. Things began to get even more blurry, Papa Qui said something, then Daddy, and then Aunt Ana. Then Ailsie could feel Daddy start CPR. She sensed the rest of the family gathering by the door. Suddenly Ailsie could breathe again. Things were a little bit clearer. Her breathing began to slow back to a normal pace. Ailsie could sense everyone leaving except Daddy and Papa Qui. She could hear Papa Qui say something but she couldn't make out. Then she sensed her father leave. Then she felt Papa Qui take off her boots and pull back her blankets and sheets and pulled them up her body so that they were folded back over her waist. Her left arm lay over her turso at her waist and her right arm lay straight by he side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Qui-Gon had tucked Ailsie in, he held her right hand in his, and placed his left hand on her forehead. Taking a seat in the chair next to her bed, he sank deep in to the Force and entered his granddaughter's mind."

"Ailsie," He spoke to her mentally "tell me what has been bothering you and changing you these past two years." Ailsie used the Force to take Qui-Gon through her point of view and emotions and thoughts of the past two years that had to deal with the family, her inner turmoils, trials, and struggles, and growth.

"Oh, my sweet Ailsie. It will all be alright I sense a change coming. Let me cut you free from Leia's hate now." And so he focused on the hate and darkness that Leia had forced upon her sister. He pulled away from Ailsie bit by bit so that soon it no longer was there. 

"Rest Ailsie, you've been through a very trying ordeal. Rest and before long it will all be alright, you'll see."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin heard his father leave his oldest daughter's room. And went to go meet him a little ways down the hallway. 

"Da, what caused that."

"Let's wait till we get to the garden, I'll explain it to you there." They walked to the garden. 

"Your oldest can be very much like you Ani." Da spoke quietly. Anakin did not understand. 

"What do you mean Da?" 

"She needs someone to confront her about her feelings and emotions and how she's doing with them. Just like you when you and Analise were children."

"Yeah but we were kids Ailsie's all grown up."

"That's where you're wrong Anakin, Ailsie is only 15 years old. She has power that she is not always sure about how she should handle it, she also is responsible for an entire order and how that order reacts and responds to this war, as well as how the galaxy perceives that order."

"She has responsibilities, just like Ana and I did at that age."

"True but your's were not as challenging as her's are. You also didn't have to deal with two new siblings, two new cousins, one of each on the way, and your aunt getting married. She feels like she's been put on the back burner, just like those mission reports you keep "forgetting" to type up. And after seeing the past two years from her point of view, I have to agree."

"Okay, so maybe I haven't been paying as close attention to Ailsie as I used to but she is older, and that doesn't explain what happened back there."

"You need to talk to Leia. We've all made it seem that Ailsie is strong and brave, and loving and caring, and selfless, full of joy, and that she loves to play. That's the picture we've painted for Leia. When Leia, didn't get what she wanted from her sister for the past few years it's built up an amount of hatred toward Ailsie. Today when Ailsie said no, Leia let all that anger and hatred out. But because Ailsie had been struggling herself with feeling neglected, Leia's hate made her break. Ailsie almost died because of all this."

"You're right. Padme and I should probably talk to Luke and Leia before they get any ideas."

"That's a thought son."

"Da?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind being there?"

"Not at all Ani, not at all."