10 | TAKING ABOUT KOL; SORT OF

The Mikaelson trio that consisted of Khalia, Klaus and Rebekah was back in the living room. Hayley was in her room and Elijah was God knows where. The latter of the three was busy scrubing at the bloodstains in the carpet while Klaus continues to read 'A Poison Tree.' and Khalia was pouring herself a drink.

"Poetry about poisoned apples dead trees. Looks like someone's worried about impending daddy-hood." Rebekah said, momentarily stopping her scrubbing to look up a her brother.

"I'd be worried to if I were him, I mean he called the baby 'that' a few days ago." Khalia commented with a smirk on her face and downed her drink. She looked at the alcohol for a second before shrugging and grabbing the bottle.

Klaus shook his head, "Nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away!" The oldest female snorted in amusement as Rebekah side-eyed and grins, and Klaus grins back.

"I thought it was unicorns and rainbows." Khalia remarked as she sat down on a couch and crossed her legs indi-style before taking a long drink of the tequila. The two blondes just smiled at their crazy sister.

Elijah, having heard his siblings talking about him, joins them in the living room. "Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure."

"Unicorns and rainbows?" Khalia asked with a smirk, just because she's a little shit and this time Klaus and Rebekah laughed heartily. Elijah rolled his eyes and opens Esther's grimoire and flips through it.

Khalia saw this and narrowed her eyes. She may not know much, but she knows what a grimoire is and how her mother's looks. She was about to ask him what he's doing when Rebekah beat her to it, "What are you doing with Mother's spellbook?"

"Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire to help her learn to control her magic." He informed his siblings and Khalia face palmed with her free hand.

"Well, it's official. You've gone bonkers." The brunette declared as she took another gulp of tequila.

"I thought we'd begin with a little un-linking spell." He added on, knowing his sister will be pleased with this information - Rebekah told him everything last night after Khalia left and although he felt something for the werewolf, it is clear that she does not feel the same. It was clear this morning. Rebekah and Klaus look at each other in confusion as Khalia sat up with a grin.

"Or maybe you're a genius." She said and held out her bottle of tequila to him. He chuckled at her and shook his head 'no'. The brunette female may not have liked witches or wanted anything to do about it but Kol talked about it so much that she was bound to pick up something.

"Wait, you want to use her to un-link Hayley from Sophie Deveraux?" Rebekah questioned, confused.

"Sophie brought us here under false pretenses! She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yolked her own cause to ours with magic threats and half-truths! Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void." Elijah said and Khalia fist pumped in the air while Klaus and Rebekah smile wryly at each other.

"Niklaus, I need you to come with me. I need five minutes alone with Davina. You need to make certain that I am not interrupted." The darker haired man ordered his Hybrid brother and Khalia raised her eyebrows. He points to Rebekah and Khalia and thinks for a moment before giving his order to them. "You stay here and watch Hayley." He turned around, ready to leave.