21 | LITTLE WITCH, LITTLE BITCH

A while later, Khalia was summoned to the living room by her brother Klaus. Apparently, Davina left the compound and now she has to help them find her. In all honesty, the twin girl doesn't really want to find her - good or bad, she doesn't like witches. The brunette Mikaelson walked into the room, pushing her conversation with Hayley to the back of her mind for the moment. Her expression soured when she layed eyes on Marcel. Her blonde brother might have forgiven him for trying to over throw them, like it was even possible, but she hasn't. Her ability to hold a grudge is breathtaking.

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus said as Khalia's gaze zeroed in on the table with booze.

"No, you don't. However, the real question is, where the fuck is she?" The Original female spoke as she inspected the booze and her nose pulled up in disgust as all she found was bourbon. "Klaus, where is my Vodka?"

"In the kitchen, cupboard next to the refrigerator." The Hybrid answered his younger sister automatically.

Marcel shot them an annoyed glance. How could they not take this seriously? "She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back."

"Look, Marcel, not to rain on your perfect image of that little pest, but she is more than capable of making her own decisions and you need to face the fact that maybe, just maybe, she decided to leave by herself." The Demon Mikaelson said bluntly, much to the displeasure of Marcel.

Elijah appears from around the corner, and Marcel turns towards him while Khalia quickly speeds to and from the kitchen, a bottle of vodka in her hand when she returned. Elijah shot her a glance, but didn't say anything. "Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition."

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Khalia took a long pull of the bottle as she listen to Marcel freak out. Her eyes rolled heavenward.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" The dark haired male told the much younger vampire and Khalia smirked, Elijah was much more vicious that he appeared. Like she said, he just happened to bother hiding it, while the rest of them doesn't.  Marcel eyes him for a moment before turning away. "I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense."

"That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy." Klaus spat at his brother and Marcel, because he knew that, at the very least, Khalia would pick his side in this fight.

"And what do you think, Khalia? You've been astonishingly silent?" As Elijah spoke, he moved his body in the direction of his sister. Her eyes flickered to him, those dark brown orbs pinning him down as she stared at him thoughtfully.

Then she shrugged, taking another pull of the vodka. "I've never liked witches, that was Kol's fetish. If she's a threat to us or to Hayley, I say we kill her."

"And if she's not a threat to either?" Elijah questioned in retort.

Khalia shrugged again. "Then she's your problem."