VI

"What are we going to do Hermione? Harry and Ron wrote a letter, insisting that they need their flats. And we are definitely NOT moving back in with my mother because that's kind of embarrassing don't you think. Two grown women having to move back in with their parents. I can imagine the headlines already..."

Ginny rambled on as we walked back towards our apartments to grab our things.

"What if we just rent an apartment on the other side of town together?" I suggested. "Only if you're okay with that," I hurriedly added at the end.

"Oh Merlin Hermione! That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that! Of course I would love to rent an apartment with you."

We rounded the corner and walked into an alleyway before disapperating to our apartments, grabbing our things quickly before meeting back together at the new apartment complex that I remembered in the news paper.

The apartment complex in northern London has a special level of rooms for just witches and wizards. Walking up to the front desk, we talked to he man behind the counter before he gave us some keys to go and take a look.

"What level did he say?" Ginny asked while skimming her eyes over the elevator pad.

"Fourteen," I replied. Her eyebrows scrunched together when she couldn't find fourteen.

"Hermione there is no fourte-" I pulled out my wand and pointed towards the buttons.

"Revelio."

I pushed the once hidden button and seconds later the doors open to a hallway with four apartment doors with two on each side. I walked over towards room 14 B and unlocked the door with the muggle keys.

(The living room/dining room)

(Hermione's room)

(Ginny's room)

(Guest bedroom)

(Guest bedroom)

(Kitchen)

After checking out the apartment, I put advanced charms on the door so that no one can get in without our consent

Seeing as we had no food, I grabbed my purse and yelled to Ginny on my way out the door that I was going grocery shopping.

A quiet "okay" from one of the back rooms was all I received. I then disapperated into an alley behind a muggle supermarket.

Walking around an aisle I ran smack into a wall and dropped my purse and a soda that I was planning on buying, but I was then confused when I saw a pair of feet. And to make matters worse, I looked up I looked up just in time to accidentally bump head with the person.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. Please forgive m-" I was suddenly cut off when the stranger started talking.

"Merlin Granger. When people used to say you're hard headed, I didn't think they meant literally," he exclaimed rubbing his forehead. I look up see a pair of blue-grey eyes, with that white almost blonde hair that is recognizable almost anywhere, and a cocky smile.

"Malfoy?"

"Granger?" he mimicked in a playful, sarcastic question. He grabbed the soda out of my hand and replaced it with one of the two in his cart. "There, now you won't have soda spew all over you when you open yours."

"But won't you?" I asked.

"Nah, Blaise wanted a soda, so I thought I'd try it to. But I'll give him the shaken up one," he said to me while assessing my cart.

My lips curved up in a small smile just imagining the incident bound to happen.

"So what are you doing with a gallon of ice cream and," he paused, trying to read one of the movies from the small stack, "'Titanic'?"

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck a little awkwardly. "Ginny and I are having a girl's night inside, considering the result of us going out for our last girl's night got me hit by a car and other stuff..." I trailed off on the last to words.

"Yeah..." he murmured.

The silence in the air was deafening, as if one of us wanted to say something, but weren't sure what.

"Well it was nice seeing you again," I said not really knowing what to say next, which surprised me because I always know what to say.

"Oh, yeah you too," he replied while scratching the back of his neck.

Reluctantly, I turned around to walk down the aisle once more to grab the spaghetti and ingredients for homemade sauce.

I checked out and disapperated back home.
When I got to the apartment, I turned some muggle music on and started on the sauce while Ginny started on the spaghetti and bread.

"Do you think anyone else lives on this floor, Hermione?" She asked while dumping tomato sauce into the pot. We were just going to set the table with the food when someone knocked on the door.

Ginny's P.O.V. :

"I'll get it," I told Hermione, seeing as she was dancing to the music she probably didn't hear it. I walked over and opened the door surprised to come face to face with the one and only Blaise Zabini.

"Why helloooo there," he said from the doorway.

*Hey Guys! Thanks for reading!

Hope you like it!

Vote if you like, and comment for fun!

Love you guys! Stay groovy!*