XXXI

I have a new friend that decided to join Wattpad because he wanted to post his poems. euphboi has some really amazing, deep poetry that is just so good. So if you are into poetry, I really recommend his work.

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoy the next chapter!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny's P.O.V. :

I smiled as I flipped through the latest 'Witch Weekly' magazine, seeing pictures of the four of us on almost every other page. Finally, I reach the page that I used to detest, but now I look forward to. The page that holds the week's couples rating. I used to hate how couples were rated each week, but now this just helps rub it in Harry and Ron's face.

Although it's already been two weeks, the news of the four of us has not died down even a bit. Hermione and Draco, and Blaise and I keep switching off from number one and two, going back and fourth each week.

"This isn't good enough," I murmured to myself quietly.

I'm not the best at thinking of revenge, I told myself.

An idea popped into my head. I checked the clock on the wall by the telly and saw it was only 10:15.

I'll have plenty of time, I thought to myself.

I went and grabbed some parchment from Hermione's room along with a quill and began writing. When I finished, I went and attached the parchment to an owl, watching it fly off towards Diagon Alley. I then went to my room and changed into a flowery dress that ended right above the knee, went and curled my hair along with a little bit of natural make up, and then grab my purse and left the apartment.

I need to mess with Harry and Ron, and I know just the person to help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by, Blaise in the shower singing, 'Singing in the Shower' by Becky G. (*out of tune "La dA De, lA dA Da, la dA Da, sIngInG iN tHe sHoWEr!!*)~~~~~~~~~~

"Ginevra, how are you?" He greets me with a smile on his face and open arms at the bottom of steps of the shop.

I hugged him before answering, "It's Ginny and I'm doing good Georgie, how are you?"

A sad smile came upon his face. "I'm doing alright. It's not the same without him, but he'd at least want me to try to move on." He looked at the crowd behind me, taking pictures of us and my clothes.

"Miss Weasley!"

"How is your relationship going!"

"Who are you wearing?"

I only answered the third reporter, "Hermione and I use Changs to buy all of our clothes, accessories, and for hair and make up. They're not too expensive and have excellent fashion taste. A stylist named Gunter and his team did my makeover and a stylist named Favie and his team did Hermione's, they're absolutely amazing."

All of the reporters and even some random people began writing the name of the store and people down. I even saw a couple of people rushing towards the store. George, seeing that everyone was busy writing, began ushering me inside of the store, saving me from anymore questions.

The store was completely empty, leaving me to determine that he must've emptied it before I came.

"My haven't you gotten yourself quite a bit of admirers." I smiled and nodded. "To my office, dear sister. There's a couch in there that we can sit down and talk."