XXV

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"Oh Hermione! You look gorgeous!"

I smiled at Ginny, "Well of course you would say that. You insisted on doing my hair and makeup."

She laughed, pushing me towards the bathroom, "Now go put your dress on, he'll be here any time now.

I hurry towards my room, sliding the dress on the white sundress carefully as to not mess up my hair. I walked out dramatically, Ginny smiling with a proud glint in her eye.

"Man." She walked up to me and smoothed down the skirt. "I did good."

I gave a slight chuckle, sliding on my shoes when suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," she tells me before she flies out of the room towards the door. I look in the mirror, admiring my hair which was half up and half down with the top part being in a bun and the bottom in slight curls. My nude makeup is not too little and not too much making me smile at Ginny's gift.

I start making my way to the living room, my small heels clicking lightly on the wooden floor of the hallway.

I near the living room when I hear two voices along with someone pacing. I slowed down to a stop before the entryway to the living room to see what they're saying.

"You need to bring her back by midnight at the latest young man, and no exceptions-"

"But-"

"Well if you call and ask first and I say yes, then maybe just an hour or so."

"Well-"

"No."

"Gin-"

"No exceptions!" I look around the corner to see Ginny with a finger pointed in his face with a fake serious look on. Draco, though, didn't know that it was fake and looked slightly terrified and disturbed at the fiery redhead.

To save him from anymore harassing from Ginny, I round the corner gaining both of their attention along with a Blaise's who was sitting in the love seat gazing at Ginny with a bemused expression. She turned to me and smiled before going over to sit by Blaise in the love seat.

I looked over to see Draco staring at me, frozen in place.

"Do I have something on my face?" I wipe my mouth a little, careful to not smudge the makeup.

He blinks before responding. "Oh no, sorry." He ran his hand through his soft, luscious, perfect hair...Snap out of it, Hermione. "I was, uhh, just thinking."

"Oh," I smiled a little before walking towards him, taking in his naturally well dressed attire with a small smile. We walked through the exit way but not before we heard the T.V. turn on.

He grabbed my hand then disapperated. He offered his arm to me when we arrived in front of an old fashion white, two story house that had a wrap around porch.

We climbed up the porch and went to knock on the door when he stopped us. I look up to him in confusion, he just smiles at me in return.

"Hermione," he says lightly before smiling at me. My windpipe started closing up.

"Yes," I breathed out, slightly aware that we were slowly leaning in to each other. And this time, I wasn't afraid. I was anxious to see what would happen between us.

"You look very nice," he smiled again making me automatically smile back. Before I knew it he was a foot away.

Inches away.