Prologue

Prologue

All Rights Reserved

I, Blaire Faye, have just tied the knot, got hitched, dropped the anchor, took my vows, and basically just gotten married to the man I love.

Blaire and Axel, high school sweethearts, dated three years in high school before Axel broke it off when he went to a university in whole other continent. Fast forward five years later, Axel is back and still wants Blaire.

Blaire, who still loved Axel, was shocked to see him come back as a 6'4 man with 200 pounds of pure muscle and two arms worth of tattoos. But he was still the softie she remembered back in high school.

They dated for a year before Axel dropped the bomb and asked for her hand in marriage.

I, Blaire Faye, just got married to my high school sweetheart, Axel Owens.

We met sophomore year of high school, and immediately hit it off when he offered me skittles. Albeit, I did eat them all in the end but that didn't deter him away from me. Yeah, even I'm still shocked. The guy wrote me a love letter, gave me a bag of skittles, and he wasn't ugly. What more could I ask for in a guy? He was my tall lanky boyfriend with glasses and a big heart. We dated for three years until we graduated, then we separated when we both got accepted to colleges that were really far away from each other.

Axel was the one who broke it off even when I pleaded with him for us to at least try long distance. He refused, and even though he seemed really remorseful, it still hurt me a lot.

He was going to a university in a whole other continent.

Five years later, and I was still single. Yeah, no surprise there. What guy wanted a girl that would eat her food then his food on a date? No one.

Then I received a phone call one day, when I was contemplating on whether if I should quit college and just go live with the pandas. It was Axel. He was wondering how I was after we broke off contact. We began texting each other again, which lead to calling each other every day and talking for an obsessively long time, then actually seeing each other in person.

It was as magical as rainbow flavored skittle. Someone really needs to invent that. It's like you eat one, and then you taste all of them in that one bite. Okay, I'll shut up now about that.

The first time I saw Axel, I was shocked to see him come back as a 6'4 man with 200 pounds of pure muscle and an arm of tattoos. Like I wasn't even sure it was him until he stood in front of me. And even then I was about to ask him if he was lost or something. But he was still the softie I remembered back in high school and he still wore glasses, so we're cool.

 But he was still the softie I remembered back in high school and he still wore glasses, so we're cool

Soon we both graduated university, him with a Masters of business, and I with a Bachelor of education. We were in an on and off relationship. It was more like, half the time I wanted to kiss him like he was my oxygen supply, and the other times I wanted to cut off his oxygen supply because he broke up with me.

He said he was still interested in me, but I was hesitant in giving him another chance after he ditched me and went to college. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating but hey I still needed time, which he was very understanding about. Sooner then later, we were dating again until he dropped the bomb and asked me to marry him a year later, at our favorite restaurant, which wasn't anywhere fancy, it was just Panera.

I like bread. Wait, what?

The ring was fancy. It was a French set 129 stone diamond wedding ring with the band made out of 18kt gold. It was a whopping $7000 dollars, which I thought was insane.

I told Axel that it would have been better if he bought me $7000 dollars worth of skittles, which he laughed at before giving me a mind blowing kiss that made me forget my own name

I told Axel that it would have been better if he bought me $7000 dollars worth of skittles, which he laughed at before giving me a mind blowing kiss that made me forget my own name. Blaire who?

We got married and it was freaking dandy. Excuse me for the lack of detail, but it was a dream wedding. Axel made it everything I wanted and more, I think it's because he still feels guilty for breaking up with me all those years ago. I'm not one to hold a grudge, but I did tell him if he did it again, that he shouldn't be surprised if he finds his testicles gone. Just saying.

I'm happy to say we've been married for over a year now. Not to brag or anything, but my marriage life is wonderfully fantastic and probably better than yours. Okay, that was mean. What I'm trying to say is that I'm married to the love of my life and he surprises me with Skittles from time to time, and then we make out and have mind-blowing sex.

To say the least, I'm happy.

Who knew my whole entire world would turn upside down in less than twenty-four hours.

  ⇼  

Author note:

Greetings my fellow humans.

Ah yes, I find myself publishing another book. 

Hopefully, it won't turn out completely horrible.

Thank you for reading!