Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.7}

Hey Guys Just wanted To Tell you That the Song Is just there to Listen to Whenever Because Its Fricken Awesome and i Thought i Would Share some of my Music Taste With you Lovely People.So Anyways On With The Story! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tala's POV* 

"Tala!" I heard them scream in unison, I slapped my forehead.  Great, just flipping great.  If it isn’t bad enough that I have to work with these guys, I have to share the species with them, these idiots.  Before I knew it, all the guys were back in human form and lined up on either side of me

 "You know these guys?" Yuma said surprised. 

I paused, hmm if I tell them no, would they rip them limb from limb.  I cherished that thought, but I can’t lie for shit.  What would I tell Maya, ‘Oh we are giant wolves and I got my brother and his friends to kill them because they got on my nerves.’  Yeah that would go over real well, so well in fact, they would put me in a padded room.  Well at least until I went all wolf on them.  (If you haven’t seen the newest version of this movie, then go watch it, It’s Amazing!) So I decided against it

"Tala! Why do you daydream randomly!” Alick practically screamed snapping  his fingers in front of my face. 

I looked around to see everyone looking at me but Daray’s affected me greatly.  Wait! No it wasn’t affecting me at all!  I sighed frustrated  "Yeah, I work with them,” I said suddenly very tired.  Ryan smirked and Alick glared.  Yuma and Beau both eyed them with suspicion.  I saw Brasen smile and Daray sigh in relief.  

I was so tired and frustrated that I just put on my icy façade and commanded respect.  “Come on Guys, the house isn’t far, we can patch you up there.”  I turned and started walking. 

“But…” Daray started to say, but I cut in before he could finish.

“Come on, before I change my mind and let the guys tear you apart.”  I said coldly glancing back at them.  I smirked as I heard them scramble to stand up and follow.

“That’s my sis” Alick said proudly. 

I smile even more and we continued to the house in silence.

*Daray's POV* 

Wow, Tala seems pissed.  She has that dominance factor, which is extremely sexy.  Wait! No, this is Alick Nuria’s sister.  He would murder me, but oh god, she’s so intoxicating to me.  I took a good long look at her while we walked to her house.  I watched her raven black hair flow as she walked gracefully against the wind.  Her eyes were hard and determined.  She commanded respect.  I heard a low growl and turned to see a bleach blonde and black hair guy watching me.  The black haired one was defiantly the one that growled at me, but both of them had a murderous look on their faces.  I looked at the bleach blonde, I really don’t think he likes Tala as a girlfriend but, they had a connection between them.  Kinda like twins or a familial bond.  It was odd, his look told me that if I wanted to get with Tala, I was going to have to go through him first. And considering the way I feel right now, that’s exactly what I plan to do.  

*Tala's POV* 

I  saw the house and sighed in relief.  Wow, I’ve been sighing a lot lately.  Stupid boys putting me under so much stress.  I saw Brasen and Daray’s jaw drop.  Yeah, my house tended to have that effect on people.  It might be in the middle of nowhere, but it was really big. 

I  got to the door and heard Chaman barking.  I smile at the familiar sound of the small puppy.  I opened it to be greeted by my bouncing puppy.  I saw Yuma bend down and pet him, I have a soft spot for people Chaman liked.  I kicked off my shoes and let everyone in.  Yuma, Beau, Ryan and Alick went into the living room and sat on the couches.  Though Daray and Brasen, just gaped at everything in the house.  I cleared my throat and they both looked at me.  Inside I was laughing at them but I needed to keep this respect or these guys will never listen to me.  “Go sit down on the floor and I’ll get the first aid kit, Yuma also has a couple of scratches that need looked at too.”  I said tossing a glance at Yuma, he just gave a cheesy grin and I shook my head smiling.