Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.12}

Heyy guys sorry it's short But please bare with me! Please Comment, Vote, and Fan! It would mean so much!

Oh and the picture is of BreeBree Who is later in the chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tala's POV)

It was horrible, and I was losing blood quick. I watched as Mr. Creepy left with a satisfied grin on his face.

He had stripped me of all my clothes an-and cut me everywhere. When I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! I shuddered at the thought and pain. I think they know I'm a werewolf though, because I remember Ryan saying something about werewolves healing faster than normal people, but Mr. Creepy kept dipping that knife into some sort of liquid before cutting me and like I said earlier I was losing blood fast and it showed no signs of stopping.

(Hey, I know this is kinda early 4 the shadow editor but I just wanted to say that guy is a sick perverted bastard. Srry just had 2 say that)

As I laid in my misery slowly losing the ability to move, I heard the door open. Expecting to see Mr. Creepy back for a second round I growled murderously showing my dog like teeth knowing that if I even attempted to change, I would probably die, but instead of Mr. Creepy I saw a girl around nineteen or twenty in a maids outfit.

I still growled, not knowing if she was going to do something harmful.

She cautiously moved closer and I saw some clothes in her hand, so I stopped growling but still bared my teeth. I could feel myself getting weaker by the second. She got up to me and smiled softly. I just stared at her blankly, partly because I was too weak to do anything else and partly because I didn't want to show emotion.

"I'm so sorry for what they did to you" she said looking sad. Why the heck is she sorry?!?! She just sighed when I didn't say anything. "I'm not allowed to patch up your wounds, but I'm going to put some clothes on you okay?" she said holding up a ragged black shirt, a pair of gray shorts, and some undergarments. She smiled "The underwear and bra are mine, I thought you might want them" she winked.

I was now so weak all I could do was muster her up a small smile, but she seemed to understand and her smile grew huge as she slowly dressed me trying to avoid the bleeding cuts as much as possible.

I winced every few seconds and she nervously said sorry. She looked at me into my eyes for a moment after she finally got the clothes on me. I took this brief moment to look at her. She had short choppy auburn hair, light brown eyes, pale flawless skin, and had the left side of her lip pierced. She was extremely pretty.

I wonder what her name is?

The next thing I know she's answering my question "My name is Breanna but most people call me BreeBree" she said happily.

What the Hello Kitty?

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. "Oh that's right you don't know about this place" she said lightly hitting her forehead lightly with her hand before continuing. "Well this place is a experimenting hospital of sorts" she said. "Um, people like me get brought here" she continued.

People like her?

"Yes like me, as you may have noticed I am reading your mind. Just by looking into your eyes I can now look through information in your head and read your mind, even though I rarely use it but I kinda have to at the moment" she said smiling.

But why am I here?

"Uh, like, well, see these three people escaped and they must have run to you because they are using you to lure them in" she said nervously. Then realization hit me.

Adam, Connor, and Anberlin.

"That the ones! I have been around Adam and Anberlin since we were about eleven in this awful place but Connor just got here" BreeBree said. That must be why Adam left, his parents shipped him off here!

"Oh and to save you the worry I know that you're a werewolf" she said grinning. All of a sudden there was a loud bang noise outside.

What was that?

"I don't know" she said a bit scared. I didn't have much time to think about this as I was drifting in and out of consciousness. I sent one last thought out to BreeBree.

If I die make sure you get your ass out of here!

(Alick's POV)

Whoever took her is going to pay!

We finally stopped in front of an old looking hospital. I sniffed the air.

'She's in there' Yuma's voice rung in my head.

I nodded once and we barged in seeing only a fake looking girl and a huge looking man who reeked of Tala's blood, which got me pissed.

I saw them both look at all of us in horror. I then saw Daray, Brasen, and Ryan nod.

'We can take care of them' Ryan's voice came in my head.

I nodded, nudging Adam and making him jump on my back while those two idiots were still gaping.

All of a sudden Ryan lunged at them, followed by the other two. The girl let out a shriek and the man screamed. It might seem cruel but what would you do if they took your sister and she could be dead? You sure as hell wouldn't let them live.

I didn't stay to witness the slaughter. I took off in search of Tala.

I finally tracked it to a door that was dead bolted from the outside.

I could faintly hear the growls and screams from back at the front door. I'm guessing they are going to be taking a LONG nap *Evil Smirk*

I burst through the door to a horrid sight. There was blood everywhere. Some was old and some was Tala's and fresh. My face turned to disgust at the smell. Then my eyes turned to a beautiful girl with auburn hair in a maids outfit. She was back in a corner terrified. In my head I was howling like crazy while I was trying to hold it in.

Then I felt guilty that the last thing my eyes went to was my unconscious sister covered in cuts, bleeding to death.

But what I felt super guilty for was that it only took two seconds for Yuma to be by her side while I was gawking at this beauty in a maids outfit.

I quickly raced over to Tala seeing Yuma nudged her hoping she would wake up. He then lay down beside her and stuck his head between his paws and whined.

This gesture confused me, but then Anberlin jumped off Beau's back, who was looking sadly at Tala's unmoving body "BreeBree, long time no see" she said and suddenly the girl in the corner perked up and ran to Anberlin.

"You can help her!" she said breathlessly shifting her eyes. I looked at Anberlin questioningly. Anberlin kept her eyes on Tala's body "It's one of my powers, if she's not too far gone I can heal her enough to where she'll be ok" she said somberly with a hint of doubt in her voice.

Yuma jumped up and nudged Anberlin over to Tala. Anberlin rubbed her hands together "I hope this works" she sighed.

This is a glimmer of hope, maybe she will be ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys And as usual just a couple of questions

~Did you like it =D

~What do you think should happen next

~Who's POV would you like to see

~And Finally I know i've asked this before But who's Team are you on Daray's or Yuma's?

Welp thats it Comment, Vote, and Fan! Bye!

Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3