Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.9}

Heyy guys! here is finally chapter 9. I want to thank all my fans and the Shadow editor who is AMAZING!

Oh and also the picture is the outfit Tala is weraing towards the end of the Chapter and the song is just there.You should totally listen to it =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alick's POV* (Woot!)

I watched as my baby sister quickly left, she was getting the hang of her inner wolf faster than I expected. I wonder when she'll figure out that annoying voice in her head is her inner wolf talking to her and it always has been. I probably should explain it to her .

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized everyone was silent. I looked at Yuma; he was still looking towards the door with almost the same look Chaman gives Tala when she leaves, like he lost his best friend. My wolf growled.

'Say something to the basterd!'

I mentally rolled my eyes at how violent and hasty my wolf was.

Calm down, let's see how this all plays out.

'But he's.....'

Ok now I was agitated with him.

Shut up!

I practically screamed in my head and then all was quiet. Geez, I think I need anger management.

After practically fighting with myself, I caught a glimpse of Ryan who had on a blank face, the face he made when he was thinking. I then looked at Beau who was playing with a string he found. I worry about him sometimes.

This silence was killing me! "What are we going to do?" I asked aloud gaining every ones attention. "I really don't know" Ryan said sounding frustrated. "All I know is I don't like that Daray guy, so we can't let him be alpha" Yuma said letting growl escape his mouth "Let's play Guitar Hero!" Beau practically screamed. I laughed at his childishness. I need something to take my mind off this. "I agree" I said grabbing the little plastic guitar.

After about two and a half hours of Beau somehow kicking our asses the phone rang while I was beating Ryan. "Get that will ya" I yelled as I heard footsteps then "Hello" I'm guessing Yuma answered the phone "Yeah" he said again. The phone was a bit too far away so all I heard was mumbling coming from the phone. "Hey Tala, is anything wrong?" I heard him ask and I immediately paused the game. What if something happened to her? All of a sudden Yuma jumped "I knew it!!!" he screamed. Then Beau jumped in "What, is Daray gay!?" he yelled like he knew exactly what was going on, which I know he didn't because I have the best hearing out of all of them. "Yeah!" Yuma yelled. I just gaped at Beau "I knew it!!!!" Beau yelled jumping up and doing some weird, disturbing thrusting dance.

Yuma hung up the phone laughing like a moron. "Beau I know you didn't hear what they were saying" I said he just sat down with a goofy grin on his face. "What was Tala calling for?" Ryan asked. Yuma wiped some tears from his eyes. "She's gonna be home later that expected" he said in between chuckles. "What? Why?" I asked a bit angrily. "Daray was dragging her somewhere to meet someone, but of course Tala kept saying it was his boyfriend" Yuma said smiling wide. I was getting more suspicious of him by the second. "Is he really gay?" Beau asked stupidly. 3... 2... 1... Que smartass comment from Yuma. "Of course not stupid ass... even though it would be pretty funny". See I told you. I sighed as we continued playing games forgetting all the worries about everything.

*Yuma's POV* (Are you guys happy its finally came?)

I needed to tone it down a bit, I think Alick suspects something.

'So you're admitting there's something to suspect?'

Why does my wolf have to be so annoying sometimes?