Pshh.Werewolved Don't Exist {Ch.23}

Hey Guys Sorry this Chapter is So short But it was quick and the next part is where it gets good :D
The picture is of Tala's Car by the way and the Song is really Good give it a listen.
Ohhh I'm Still Taking in Votes for the story ideas they will be posted at the End of the Chapter, And don't Forget Lucy!!!! Believe me She will get you if you don't Vote/Comment on an Idea! Oh and Comment on the story too =-D
. ♥/l、
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ <---------------(Lucy)

_______________________________
(Tala's POV)
It's Been About two months since Alicks Birthday and the weather is starting to get cold. Yay! Time to bust out the sweaters and hoodies.

Everyones Relationship is Going good, Even Erika is learning how to cope with Daray's.....outrageous behavior.

Alick and BreeBree's Relationship is going Better than I wanted it to go. You don't even wanna know what I heard coming from his room, Ewww. I Don't think he has bit her yet though Thank God.

Yuma and I haven't done anything that far yet and to be honest I always dreamed of waiting till I got married, And I really cont imagine Yuma pressuring me into anything I didn't wanna do.

Abel also still comes around and I let him only for the sake of Adam, But I really dont like him. He screams Threat and I will not let him endanger anyone here, Plus he gives me this weird look all the time like he wants to rip my head off. I Never did anything to the weirdo!

OH! and how could I forget! Maya (You do remember Maya right?) Is Pregnant! Oh and that's not even the Best part the dads Grey! I know right? Never saw that one coming did you? I didn't even know they knew each other let alone Dating!

I Sighed in Relief as I finished Sweeping the floor at the Red Cross After a long day of Taking blood and helping Maya with her cravings and daily activities.

All of a sudden I saw a Paper airplane whizz past my head and land in the floor where i was just sweeping. I automatically glared at Daray.

"Can't you see I'm cleaning unlike your lazy ass" I said pissed. He shrugged "Nope" he said popping the 'p'. If Brasen were here I would just get him on him, but No! He had to be with his Girlfriend.

I let out a low growl and I heard the back door open and out stepped Maya and her little baby bump showing.

"Now Now Children" She said and I couldn't help but notice she was glowing. "Please don't let him near the baby when it's born!" I begged. She laughed  and Daray just glared as he got up and picked up the paper airplane and Threw it in the trash.

"You guys can Leave, I'll lock up" Maya said with her constant smile. "Are you sure?" I asked a bit worried. She looked at me pointedly "It's three O'clock in the evening on a Sunday, Whats gonna Happen?" She laughed at me.

I nodded reluctantly "See you guys" I said putting a hand on her stomach and giving her a hug. It seemed to have become a habit since I found out she was pregnant.

I waved as I walked out to see My New car, Yep that's right MY new car. It's Nothing to impressive but it's a Beautiful Blue and its a T-top so I'm happy. Grey Is one of the greatest Men on earth for paying me as good as he does.

"You Coming to the house or are you going to your house to watch Mikki and Brasen feel each other up" I teased him. I saw a look of disgust in his face "Your house Please" He said getting in the passengers seat. I jumped in and we drove home in a comfortable silence.

I parked in the driveway and we got out of the car and the door bust open to revel Connor in a par of black denim shorts and a red shirt with a dinosaur on it "Sissy Tala!" He Screamed. I looked at him a realized just how much he had grown since her came here. Daray went ahead in as I Caught Connor when he ran straight to me.

"Sissy Tala, that mean man's here" he said and I knew that he meant Abel. Connor didn't like Abel very much either. "Is he? Well it's ok" I smiled at him holding his small hand as we walked into the house.

I heard a bark and looked to see Chaman happily Waging his tail at me. I looked at him a bit saddly, He isnt my Little puppy anymore he had grown so much these last couple of months.

All of a sudden I felt hands got over my eyes "Guess who?" a Velvety voice said. I stuck my finger to my mouth like i was thinking "Cam Gigandet?" I said. I heard Yuma Snort "Close" He said letting go. I Turned to him and grabbed his shirt collar bringing him closer "what I have is way better than Cam Gigandet" I said giving him a kiss. "EWWW Cooties!" I heard Connor Yell and run off.

I laughed and Yuma spoke "Come on I have to show you Something" He said grabbing my hand. I Raised an Eyebrow at him "You wish" He laughed and Dragged me into the kitchen.

He Retch me a letter "this came in the mail for you" He said As I looked it over to see a college emblem on the front. My eyes widened "you think?" I said "Hopefully" He replied happily.

I Slowly opened the letter, Fingers shaking. I slowly unfolded the letter praying it wasnt a rejection letter.

I Read the first part aloud

'Dear Tala Nuria,
    We are proud to inform you that you have been accepted into Cue University'

I Reread it over and over until I felt arms go around my waist "Congrats Babe" Yuma whispered Lightly kissing my Collar bone Causing Shivers to go down my spine.

"I-I Got in" I breathed out disbelieving. I felt Yuma's hot breath in the crook of my neck "Mhmm" He nodded. I jumped and spun to face him "I GOT IN!!" I yelled then out of the excitement gave Yuma a full blown kiss.

"You should get accepted into Colloge more often" Yuma winked as I pulled away. I rolled my eyes "ALICK!" I screamed as loud as I could.

A second later Alick came running into the Kitchen with a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth "What! Is something wrong!" he spazzed "No, I Got accepted into CU!(Haha I made a funny!)" I said. Alicks Mouth dropped and the toothbrush fell out "Seriously?!" He asked.

I Held up the letter "Tala, This is Great! CU is well Known and close to here! Mom and Dad would be so proud!" He said hugging me.

"When do you start?" He asked "Next Fall Semester" I grinned "Now you guys need to apply for College, I know We can Afford Alick and I know your parents will help pay for yours" I said looking pointedly at Yuma.

"But" They both said in Unison "That's And Order" I said bringing out the Authority. As Alick glared ad Me and Yuma rolled his eyes "I mean it" I told him. "Ok, OK Just don't kill me" He said. "Haha Very funny" I said.

"I'm Gonna go shower I Can still smell peoples blood on me" I said Scrunching up my nose. Yuma grinned "Ok, Dont forget that Letter" He said "Oh believe me I wont" I said Running up stairs.

I Jumped on my bed and Read the letter six or seven time, Then I heard my door Open And close.

I Looked up and to my Surprise I saw Abel. I Smiled even though my Insides where Churned at the sight of Him "Whats up?" I asked him.

He grinned Creepily "Just wanted to ask what all the noise was About" he said moving a bit closer. "Oh I got accepted into Cue University" I said. "So Wheres Adam" I asked Uncomfortably "With the Rugrat in his room" He answered with resentment.

"What do you really want Abel?" I spat at him. "For you to come with me" He said lunging forward and I Immeditly Changed into my wolf form and knocked him back.

He got up Grinning and whipped some Blood from his cheek "Your coming weather you like it or not" He said spitting in my floor.

I Started to Growl Furiously Then all of a sudden he was a large blond and brown wolf. He growled and I lunged forward at him clamping my teeth down on his side letting the metallic taste of blood fill my mouth. He let out a yelp and shook me off sending me crashing into my dresser.

I Jumped up but was quickly attacked. I felt a shrp pain in my neck and reaized he had went for my neck and actually grabbed on.

I Started Flailing and bucking trying to get him off but he hung on worse than a snapping turtle and believe me those Things never let go.

I Could feel myself loosing blood and Consciousness quickly.

Dammit! this sucks. Even after all the training Yuma fave me I cant beat this guy.

I Faintly heard Footsteps but felt the breath knocked out of me.

Abel had kicked me in the chest while still being latched onto my neck.

Everything was Going black, And my last Coherent thought was:

Why am I Always the Damsel in Distress?
____________________________________

Ok Guys Here are the Updates on the votes of the ideas
~A Mayday Parade Fanfic, About an Old Friend-4
~Farm Help and Farmers Daughter
-6
~Abuseive boyfriend But someone Cares-8
Please Put in your vote and Have a say in my next Story!!! Or Else Lucy is going to pay you a visit!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA