Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.20!}

Here it is Guys! Chapter 20!!! Isn't It crazy!!! I never thought This story would go on this long! I hope you guys Like this Chapter its a bit Rushed and boring but It establishes some feelings and foreshadows some important events! Soon My Children We will be getting to the climax of this whole Thing!!! Yay! So Enjoy and comment and All That, Oh and listen to the Music Of Course!

__________________________________

(Tala's POV)
I looked at Alick like he had just told me he was a girl.

I felt Yuma's grip on my hand tighten "What the Hell do you mean 'finally'" he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes please explain" I said venom clear in my voice.

"Oh come on anyone can see Yumas crazy about you" he said almost looking like he was going to cry. I didn't know what to say, I was pissed but touched at the same time.

"You really could have told me you knew so i wouldnt have to worry about you killing me"Yuma said trying to lighten the mood.

I smiled and sighed "Where is everyone?"I asked changing the subject. "Brasen and Daray went home they said they had something they needed to do, Beau and Ryan are out scouting and wont be back till really late, and everyone else is up in Adam's room" Alick said looking a a car magazine.

"I'm gonna go talk to Adam"I said."I'm Gonna go shower"Yuma said quickly. I could still tell he was uncomfortable around Alick.

I laughed a bit and we both went up the stairs still hand in hand. It seemed we were almost inseparable.

Well at least until we got to the top of the stairs "I'll come tell you when I'm out" he said slowly letting go of my hand, then he lightly kissed me and walked off to the bathroom.

I stood there for a second wondering how the Heck did my feelings get so Strong for Yuma so fast?

I sighed blissfully and walked to Adam's room. I knocked "Who's there" I heard Adam's usually sing songy voice say.

"It's me!" I said happily

"It;s Sissy Tala!!" I heard Connor scream. Then I heard the thump and the clumsy walking of a four year old. I laughed and the door flew open.

"Sissy Tala!" Connor screamed hugging my leg then he motioned for me to pick him up. I graciously complied and swung him up quickly. "I missed you" he said hugging me and nuzzling into my neck. "I missed you too"I said hugging him back.

I looked toward the bed to see Adam and Ann smiling at us and A little to the right in a desk Chair sat BreeBree. After Connor was done hugging me I smiled at them and sat down in the floor with Connor in my lap.

Adam looked at me and Grinned "You Reek of Yuma and you look like the happiest girl in the world, Tell us Everything!"He squealed.

I looked at him In surprise "A Ability of mine" he shrugged "Now tell us!!"

I looked at Ann and BreeBree they seemed Extremely interested.

I sighed "Should have know it would show, Well Yuma and I had made plans for a date after work" I started but was interrupted by an over dramatic Ann "You had a date with Yuma and Didn't tell us!?!" She said Dramatically Faking Hurt. I heard Adam and BreeBree grunt in agreement.

"Guys do you wanna know what happened or not" I glared. Connor was looking at me intently but I knew he barely knew what i was talking about.

They didn't say anything so I went on "After work we went to this little Italian restaurant and it turns out it was his families! So I met his Brother, Mom, and Dad" I explained remembering the welcoming family.

"Brother?" Adam said wiggling an eyebrow. "Sorry he already had a women" I smiled "Oh well I tried" I sighed playfully.

"Anyway after all that we left and went to a park, The moon was gorgeous so we walked around. To make a long story short I threw a bitch fit and he Kissed me!!!!!" I said feeling warm and tingly all over again.

"HE WHAT!?!?!" Adam, Ann, and BreeBree screamed in unison.

"He Kissed me!! but then Alick called and interrupted us" I frowned "But that was Ok because after i got off the phone he asked me to be his Girlfriend!!!" I squealed like the love struck school girls on the movies.

BreeBree was the first to to lunge at me "you did say Yes didn't you?! I watched that boy lay beside you and waist away for almost a week!!!" She freaked. She cared so much about people Alick could defiantly use someone like her to straighten him out.

I laughed at her "Of course I said yes!" I squealed again as BreeBree Tackled me into a hug. After she regained her composure Ann spoke up.

"Are you in love with him?" she asked.

Am I?

"I'm not sure" I sighed.

"Well lets test it" Adam said. "Tell us what you like about him" he said

"Oh god You guys, I love everything. The way his Chocolate brown eyes light up when he speaks, the way his hair lays perfectly in place, the way he smells like the forest after rain fall, the way he uses cheesy lines at the perfect time. I love it all" I trailed off into my own little world.

"Your whipped!"Ann Laughed at me.

I glared and was about to say something about Beau when Connor caught me before I could "Sissy Tala can I go play the PlayStation" he asked looking adorable as usual. I smiled at him "Yeah just go tell Alick ok? Time for bed soon though" I said as he nodded and ran out Screaming at Alick. I laughed and Jumped to the spot on the edge of the bed that looked abandoned.

"So guys how about you tell me your abilities?" I asked super nice.

BreeBree was the first to speak up "you know mine, I only have the mind reading ability" she said.

"Mine my dear lyconthrope are I have and incredible sense of smell and also I'm a shape-shifter" he smiled proudly.

"By shaptshifter you mean.....?" I said asking him to explain further.

"I can change into anything or anyone I want" she said. "Oh really?" I said looking at him skeptically. He's always been a jokester.

He sighed "Fine!" Then he closed his eyes in consentration. Before i knew it I saw and exact copy of myslef sitting on the bed with me. I was dumbfounded.

"Then why couldn't you just change get out of the god awful place by turning into a random person?" I asked.

He or she or me, I mean....Ugh whatever!

Adam! turned back to normal just as easily as he changed into a copy of me "They had these weird devices that kept us from using our Abilities" he said.

I smiled "At least I know you can shift into a wolf and help out sometimes" I laughed "With pleasure" he grinned

"So Ann is your only power healing? Which is awesome By the way and I can never thank you enough for saving my life" I said "Yep, And you waking up was all the thanks i'll ever need" she smiled.

"Whats Connors ablilties then?" I asked becasue i hadnt really noticed anything out of the ordinary with him.

"We aren't completely sure yet because he's so young" BreeBree said "But we do know that one of his abilities is he can look at someone and tell if they are a good person or not" Ann filled in the rest.

I smiled. They are all so Unique and I have the chance to know them all.

"Oh I almost forgot what did you want to talk about?" I asked Adam

"Oh yeah I almost forgot because your news was so Flipping amazing" he said always happy as usual.

"I met someone!" he said happily

"You mean Boyfriend Material!!!" I said happy for him.

"OMG yes! He's gorgeous and gay! Only one little problem" he said frowning a bit.

"What?!" I panicked

"I think he's a werewolf, He has the same pleasant but wild scent as you and the others have" He said looking a bit worried.

I huffed "whats his name? I wanna Meet this guy and see" I said

"His name is Abel Imanol, I'll defiantly set up a date" Adam said. I was about to tell him he better but there was a small knock on the door then it Cracked to reveal Yuma. He opened the door and stood there is all his Yummy looking glory with his short and a plain white t-Shirt and soaking wet hair.

Yep ladies thats Mine ;)

I lit up like a Christmas tree as he walked in.

"Just came to tell you I'm out of the shower and I'm going to bed" he smiled at me taking my breath away

"I'm going to put Connor to bed then I'm heading that way too" I said and as if on impulse he reached down and softly kissed me.

"See you in the morning" he smiled and walked out the door.

"Girl you did good with his nice ass" Adam said

"Thanks for checking out my boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm gonna put Connor to bed, Goodnight guys" I said walking downstairs to see Connor playing the game and Alick sitting there still looking bored at a magazine.

"Come on Connor Time for bed" I said as he sat the controller down and ran straight over to me. He's such a good kid for his age I'm going to have to just take him out one day to someplace special and let him be a normal kid for a while.

"Tell everyone I said Goodnight, Love you" I told Alick As I climbed te stairs with Connor.

"Love you too"I heard him say.

I Tucked Connor in and we exchanged I love you's and I went to my own room.

I changed into PJ's and jumped into the comfort of my Bed. Right before I fell asleep I realized that I may be a wolf but I'm the happiest i have been in Years.

I sighed and drifted off peacefully.

*Dream*
I slowly looked around me but all there was to see was white.

What the Hell?

All of a sudden there was a flash "Woah Hunny did you see that Shit!?!"I heard a familiar shout.

I turned to see my dad grinning "Lets not tell your mother about me saying the S word ok pumpkin, she would probably smack me in the head" he grinned like a little kid that broke something.

I nodded in Amazment "What are you doing here?" I asked

"It's the funniest thing. We just found out we can communicate in dreams and I guess it can only be one person" He chuckled nervously while also looking around just to be careful mom hadn't somehow come in late and was going to hit him.

Oh they find this out now -_-'

"But anyway, I came to Warn you"He said getting Serious

"Warn me?"I asked

He nodded "Your mother would be better at this, Your in danger" He said

"From what?" I asked wondering what in the world would want to hurt us.

"All I can tell you is just because you beat a level of the game doesn't mean you beat the boss" he said trying to be the old wise one.

"Dad the whole old and wise thing doesnt work if you only look a couple of years older than your daughter" I said.

"Blah Blah Blah, Fine if you wanna play it that way then Lets talk about this boy?" He said smugly

"Uh what boy?" I said playing dumb

"Don't go there, I'm not stupid" he sighed. "He's Amazing dad" I said.

He laughed "I know just wanted to put you in the hot spot, But seriously if he does anything to hurt you he will pay. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't have my way's" He warned and for the first time he actually looked the part of a wolf.

"I know dad" I said rolling my eyes.

All of a sudden the pale white floor shook but only for a second.

"Oh looks like it's time to wake up come give me a hug Pumpkin" he said reaching his arms toward me.

I ran over and Hugged him " I love you Dad" I said muffled into his chest. "I love you too, Don't forget my warning always be prepared" he said and let go.

Just as quick as he came he was gone and everything started to come into view.

_______________________________

There is Is guys! Tell me what you think please! And I really want to Know if you want a sequel so go Over to my notes page a comment PLEASE!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! and i'll even dedicate a chapter to you! Well guys comment and all that

wo ai ni
Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3