Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.10}

Heyy Everyone Here's the next Chapter, And like usual the Music is just there Sorry if you people Arent country people but i have had this Song in my head Forever! I Promise its Not my Style of Music! the only Country Singers i listen to are Josh Turner (but he is Smexy as Heck), Lady Antebellum, Leanne Rymes, A tad bit of Craig Morgan (Because who doesn't want that man if their Bed), And some James Otto.There might be a couple i left out but Whatever.Heyy i Have an Idea Tell me who your Favorite Country Artist is! If you don't like Country They who do you like? (Haha i Totally went Shane Dawson on you guys with the Question).

Oh and the Picture is Of Connor! Don't worry keep reading and you will find out! & Don't Forget to thank the Lovely Shadow Editor For her work and Dedication to put something Extra in my Stories! Now on with the Story my Mind Controlled Slaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Adam's POV *

I had just gotten off the phone with Tala.

Who would have thought that the adorable little lonely girl who was my best friend would grow up into a werewolf hottie! I'm just saying, if I wasn't gay.....

I wouldn't have noticed she was a werewolf if it wasn't for the occasional growl she let out in class. The scent is barely noticeable.

"Anberlin! Tala's going to be here in about 10 minutes!" I yelled as Connor walked into the room. "New person?" he asked with his little boy charm. I smiled "Yeah" He just grinned and walked off into his room and right then Anberlin walked in.

"So are we going to tell her since she obviously doesn't know?" She asked. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, a bad habit I had picked up forever ago, because of Tala actually, and the memory made me internally smile. "No, we will when the timing is right" I said a bit frustrated I had to lie to someone who was practically my best friend. Anberlin looked at me confused.

She is so clueless sometimes.

"Let's just get rid of any evidence" I said, hearing Connor laughing at something in his room.

*Tala's POV*

I was walking up the familiar driveway. I got to the door but before I could even knock the door was open to revile Adam. I was surprised but it melted away as Adam gathered me up into a hug. I really have missed him. "Hey Adam" I laughed hugging back.

"Come on in" He said letting me in. I walked to the living room and sat down. "This place hasn't changed any" I said. "Nope not at all" Adam said with that grin on his face like always.

Just then Anberlin came in following closely behind was an adorable little boy with dark chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair in a fohawk style. He was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Anberlin stopped at the couch standing up and smiled. The little boy being shy hid behind Anberlin's leg peaking at me.

I smiled at him and leaned down a bit "Hi, I'm Tala, what's your name?" I asked, softly smiling at him. I watched his eyes search my face for a moment then he stepped out from behind Anberlin and walked up to me.

He looked at my face for another second "I'm Connor, will you be my sissy" he asked so sweet it melted my heart. I surprised me for a second then I felt honored that he would ask me such a question. I picked him up "How about I be your sissy Tala" I said tickling him. He giggled and nodded as I sat him on my lap. He just sat there quietly as Anberlin sat down beside Adam on the couch.

"I'm glad he likes you, for such a little guy he is a great judge of character" Anberlin giggled like it was an inside joke but I shook it off. I smiled at the docile little boy on my lap then I had to ask Anberlin something "Can I just call you Anne?" I asked. She got a grin on her face "Sure, I can go by Anne, August, Car, that's why I introduce myself with my whole name, people like to make nicknames out of them" she said grinning. I nodded while looking around.