Chapter 37

He moves us backwards and he has me pressed up in between him and the door of our hotel room, his hands going to the waistband of my shorts. Deftly unbuttoning the shorts, he tugs them and my underwear down, but not off, so they both remain at my ankles, like strange ropes binding my legs in place.

Oh no...not this...anything but this...

Trembling under his hold, I know that I have to stop him, I'm scared. My legs are bent at the knees to keep my legs closed and my arms are pushing roughly against his shoulders. He doesn't budge. Tears begin to pour out of my eyes in desperation as he doesn't stop despite my efforts to get him to stop.

Please...don't do this to me...

Releasing my lips to attack my neck, I gasp loudly from both the pleasure of his teeth grazing my neck and the lack of oxygen from the long kiss. Chills run through my body as the force of his lips has my head tilting to the side, allowing him more access to my neck.

"Alexander...please..., "I stutter breathlessly, attempting once more to push him away. "We...we can't...please..."

His hand dips down, forcing my closed knees to part and one of his digits enters me. My breath turns shakey as he easily slides his finger in and out of me, allowing me to become accustomed to the unfamiliar feeling. Ripples of pleasure run through my body like electric shocks and when he adds a second finger, I feel the sharp pain of my insides stretching.

Maybe he didn't hear me... I reason with myself.

"Alexander, please," I beg louder, pushing against his shoulders once more. "I...I've never...not yet..."

Sliding in a third finger, I whimper softly in pain as he moves all three fingers in and out of me. My knees grow weak from the pleasure that replaces the pain as scandalous moans leave my mouth one after another as he repeatedly pushes his fingers in and out of me. At first, I believed I wanted him to stop but as my lower abdominal muscles contract slowly with every thrust of his fingers and when I feel that they are on the brink of being unable to contract any further. I realise in a second of vulnerable doctrine that I don't want him to stop anymore.

I want him to push my muscles over the brink...I want him to make me his...

Taking his fingers out of me, I surprise myself by whimpering at the loss of contact but the sound is short-lived because he bends low and thrusts his cock into me, lifting me in one movement. A scream of pain leaves my lips as he brutally tears through my hymen, and I muffle my scream against his neck as he stays still for a second to allow me to be accustomed to his intrusion.

Holy hell! It freaking hurts worse than getting shot!

When my scream of pain dies out, he pulls out of me and thrusts again, pounding me into the door as he wraps my legs around his waist. His hands go to hold my waist to keep me in place, his face is buried against my neck, his harsh breaths tickling my neck.

Slamming me into the door again and again. My arms wind around his back, my nails scratching down the thin fabric of his shirt.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

I hope no one and by no one I mean I hope none of my brothers is walking by our room because it would be a no-brainer to their dirty minds about what's going on and I'm not sure if Adam, Oliver, Keith or Lucas would take it well. This worry immediately leaves my mind as each slam sends pleasurable vibrations through my arms, down my spine, and right to where we are connected making moans of pleasure escape my lips with every thrust.