The truth about the past

As the group made it to Bergen Town. They looked around and saw how miserable the Bergens were. Wow they're just as miserable as you too Iris said. The two survivalists just looked at her. Which means that they haven't eaten a troll yet poppy said. Let's go save our friends. Your friends branch corrected. Our friends don't fight it poppy said.
( Lemme Skip they're in the castle )
So where do you think our friends are poppy asked. If I had to guess I'd say in a Bergen's stomach branch said. Can either of you try to be positive just to once you might like it Iris said. Ok I'm sure they aren't only alive but about to be served to us on a silver platter Twig said smiling sarcastically. Thank you that wasn't so hard was it poppy said. Both grey trolls dropped they're jaws. Both iris and poppy's hug time bracelets went off. Guys Iris said in realization. Hug time serious- Twig said but was cut off by Iris putting her finger over her mouth. listen Iris said. They heard other hug time bracelets going off. They snuck into the room the snack pack was in and they saw that Brooke and Creek were eaten by gristle and Gretel. We have to save them poppy said. Save them from what. their stomachs branch said. We didn't see them chew we didn't see them swallow Iris pointed out. Face it guys sometimes people go into people's mouths and they don't come out. I'm sorry it's to late for them twig said. (They we're now in Bridget's room). They saw the snack pack in a cage. They were trying to sneak near the cage they were under table hiding. Can you be quiet we're coming over here Branch said. I am quite and if anything you're not that quiet twig told him. Look who's talking branch said. Ok that's enough you two Iris said. They got to the snack pack's cage. Guys Iris and Poppy said in Union. Poppy, Iris celebrate good times c'mon the snack pack sang it's a celebration poppy and Iris sang until they were both shushed by branch and Twig.
The snack pack: *whispers* there's a party going on right here.
Branch: no there is not a party going on right here. * Grabs scissors and unlocks the cage* the sooner we get you guys out of here.
Poppy: the sooner we can save creek and Brooke.
Branch and Twig: WHAT
Bridget: hello
Trolls: *gasp*
Brianna: is it me your looking for * both go back to sleep*
Twig: I know your looking for the cupcakes and rainbows here but let's face it Creek and Brooke have been eaten.
The snack pack got out of the cage and guy diamond went up to poppy. We're sorry poppy Creek and Brooke are gone guy diamond said. Poppy what makes you and Iris think Creek and Brooke are still alive Branch asked. we don't think their alive we hope their alive poppy said. And that's enough Iris said. How do you always look on the bright side ? there is no bright side here none Twig said. There is always a bright side Iris told her. A light flashed on the trolls. Hey where are you guys going Bridget asked the trolls.
( Lemme Skip again )
Bridget stop Poppy yelled. Your in love with King gristle. *Gasp* I have no idea what your talking about Bridget said. Poppy gave her a look. What does it matter. Not like he even knows I'm alive Bridget said. Bridget I can help you. What if there was a way we can both get what we want poppy asked. You like gristle too. You better back off girlfriend. No Bridget no poppy said. I need you to help me get my friends back Creek and Brooke. Well what can I do Bridget asked. You get us Creek and Brooke and we'll get you a date with the king poppy said. Bridget looked at all the pictures of gristle. let's do it she said. A 5 6 7 8 Poppy. Wait. Why aren't these two singing Bridget asked pointing at Twig and Branch. C'mon guys sing with us the snack pack said. Oh no branch said. That's okay Twig said. You don't think this will work Bridget asked. Oh no no no I didn't say that I just don't sing Branch said. Branch- poppy said until she was cut off by Bridget. No they're right this idea is stupid. King gristle will never love me Bridget said then breaking down crying. I would sing it wasn't for a certain someone branch said pointing at Twig. Oh here we go again Twig said in annoyance. It's true it's your fault branch said. No no no you yourself insisted you didn't like singing or dancing. And am I the one who humiliated myself on stage branch asked sarcastically. What does that have to do with anything Twig asked. It has to do with everything branch said. I WISH I NEVER MET YOU twig yelled. I WISH YOU WEREN'T BORN branch yelled back at her.the snack pack gasped when branch said that. Twig felt like her heart had been ripped out of her chest but didn't show it. She just turned around and flew to the other side of the room where there was another window. How could you say that to your sister branch poppy asked. It just came out branch told her. The snack pack siblings and daughters went to comfort Twig. And she's a teenager she'll get over it branch said. You don't know that poppy said. She's my sister and I raised her myself for 20 years of course I know her branch said. Twig however thought this was something she would never get over. She curled herself up like ball and started crying quietly so no one would hear her. Thankfully no one did. ( Why does this hurt so much Twig thought in her mind.) She stopped crying when she heard Iris coming closer to her. Twig you okay Iris asked. Yeah I'm fine. I'll get over it twig said. Now this whole conversation was going on in sync.
Iris and Poppy: you have to sing
Branch and Twig: I'm sorry I can't
Iris and Poppy: you can you just won't
B and t: fine I just won't
I and p : well you have to
B and t : no
I and p : yes
B and t: NO
I and p: why not. why won't you sing
B and T: BECAUSE SINGING KILLED MY GRANDMA OKAY.