A new/old threat

( 3 months later)
Life with poppy and branch as a couple was the greatest. Same went with all the other couples. Life couldn't have been better for them. But little did they know about a threat coming.

Brooke: I had a chance but then out of nowhere another brat swoops in to help. I am just getting the hang of my new power but it keeps getting stronger each day. ( Lifts the picture of creep ) I will do what you never could. I will take over the kingdom just like you wanted to. I hear that there's a snake that attacked the halfling yesterday. Well that snake of course was none other than me. But of course I won't fail the next time. For when I first bit her the only thing that bite could do was cause pain. But the next ( evil smile ) oh the next time. She could kiss her precious life good bye.

( Meanwhile with twig )
Branch: are sure that bite didn't inject any venom.
Twig: no the bite was to fast. And when I say fast. I mean faster than any normal snake could do.
Branch: ok. If you say so.
Twig: so....how did last night go for you. ( *Nudge* nudge* ).
Branch: don't do that. Just don't.
Twig: I was only kidding geez.
Branch: what about yours. ( Raising an eyebrow and smirking ).
Twig: oh hush. You know very well that isn't me.
Branch: You sure.
Twig: ( glares )
Branch: ok I was kidding.
Twig: if I did I wouldn't be here right now.
Branch: why?
Twig: because you would've either beaten me or kicked me out.
Branch: no ( hugs her ) I would never do that. Even if you did-
Twig: THIS CONVERSATION JUST ENDED.
Branch: why ?
Twig: you made it end.
Branch: I was never going to say it.
Twig: sure you weren't. I gotta go it's going to be very busy at the boutique
today.
Branch: why ?
Twig: you didn't hear. Poppy having another one of those royal parties. Where everyone is going to be dressed up in fancy suits and gowns.
And this year we're celebrating it with the Bergens.
Branch: as much as I hate dressing up all fancy this party may be the best party.
Twig: what makes you say that.
Branch: oh you'll see.
Twig: ok then. ( Mumbles ) Weirdo.
Well gotta go. later.
Branch: later.

As Twig made her way to the boutique a familiar memory flashed through her head.
Twig: hey Grandma what do I do if I scared.
Rosiepuff: well. You tackle your fear head on. And if you can't do it alone then you will always have your brother there for you. And you two will always have eachother.

( Flashback ended )

Twig: it's true. And it always will be.
He's always had my back no matter what situation we were in. He was always there for me and I returned the favor as best as I could. And I'm going to do better.