Chapter 5

(Reader's POV)

After a long and silent drive, we arrived at the Electronic building. We got out of the car and we walked into the building, we quickly got into the elevator and we went up to the last floor.

The elevator doors opened and we all walked over to where James and Gabriel were, it wasn't hard to find them... You coukd hear loud screams and thumping noises.

I bust open the door and they both froze before they each hit each other, I crossed my arms and I gave them both an angered look.

WHAT IS THIS?! I said angrily.

He started it! They both said in unison.

I DONT CARE WHO STARTED IT, SIT THE HELL DOWN BOTH OF YOU!! I said angrily.

But!! They both said annoyed.

YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THE LITTLE LADY OR ELSE!! LJ said angrily.

They both said down and they glared at each other, LJ say down and he tapped his lap lightly for me to sit. I glared at him angrily and he just chuckled.

Why are you two fighting?! I said annoyed.

Because hesaid-NO CAUSE HE STARTED-NOOO CAUSE YOU HIT ME!!!!
They both said annoyed at each other.

SHUT UP! LJ said angrily.

They both shut up and stayed put, I face palmed and let out an annoyed sigh.

James... What happened ? I said looking at him.

He wants you to work for him! James said glaring at Gabriel.

Better if she does, you just wanna do her! Gabriel said angrily.

What the-NO I DONT!! James said angrily.

James? I said looking at him firmly.

HE IS LYING!! James said angrily.

Nah, he is telling the truth; Cody said leaning in the door.

Cody! James said annoyed.

See, told you so;Gabriel said raising an eyebrow.

James, I can no longer work for you.. I quit;I said bluntly.

But-

BUT NOTHIN SIT YO BUBBLE GUM DUM DUM SPONGEBOB LOVING RETARD LOOKIN ASS DOWN!! LJ said angrily.

I tapped LJ on his shoulder and told him that it was fine. He calmed down and he walked over to the door.

He opens it and I walk out, we both get into the elevator and he hit the button for the main floor. I sighed and just looked at the floor.

You okay? LJ said raising an eyebrow.

Yeah... I'm fine, thank you by the way. I said smiling.

No problem shorty;he said smirking.

We walked out of the building and we then started to walk off, he walked next to me as he smiled.

After a long walk we arrived home and I just walked in and dropped on the sofa. LJ layed on me and he placed his head on my stomach.

What are you doing? I said confused.

Laying down;he said letting out a sigh.

I was to emotionally exhausted to care so I just let him, he then fell nuzzles his head and he falls asleep.

I sigh and I lightly stroke his hair as he sleeps, I don't know why he wants to stay... I also don't know why and how did I let myself be kissed by a guy I don't know.... He is a psychotic serial killer clown...

He shouldn't feel any emotions, so why is he letting me live?

Why did he kiss me that way? Why did he protect me from James?

So many questions in my head.... But I push them to the side and I just keep stroking his hair.

He looks cute and innocent when he is asleep, NO NO Y/N STOP IT! dammit what was that.... I can't possibly like him....

Could I?

((Could you like a psychotic serial killing clown?))
Ooh~
Could this story be unfolding already? Or is it just a trick?

Find out next chapter :3

Sincerely

NS