Chapter 7

(Narrator)

COME ON MEN! WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS KILLER FOR YEARS, GIVE ME SOMETHING!! A older male said angrily.

But sir we have been trying and all we know so far is that he has freakishly large feet!! A young male said nervously.

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TO CATCH A SERIAL KILLER!! The older male said punching his desk.

Yeah I mean, its not like we can go to every house and just causualy say. " Hey let me see your feet" a sarcastic male said sighing heavily.

I don't get it.... What's this killers purpose?! The older male said raising an eyebrow.

I don't know sir. ... How are we gonna catch this killer? The young male said nervously.

This serial killer must have a pattern, uf you look at the board all these kids aren't related. Buuut maybe they hold some sort of connection... The male leaning against the door said bluntly.

Maybe.... The older male said staring at the board with pictures of all the dead children.

Where could he be hiding..... The lean make said looking to the side.

Where ever he is..... We will find him and take him down; the older male said bluntly.

Let's just hope he doesn't strike again... The lean make said face palming.

Heeeeeyy~ what's up!!?! A nice lean male said walking into the room.

Mike what the hell are you doing here!!!!! The lean male said getting flustered.

Aaww kyle I just came over to give you your lunch~ Mike said wrapping his arms around Kyle's neck.

M-Miiiike!! I'm at work!! Kyle said getting flustered.

The others started to laugh loudly as they say Kyle and Mike, Kyle smiled and he kissed Mike's forehead. He took the lunch and Mike just left smiling.

((To be continued))

Sorry for this short chapter lol, I'm just trying to fill in some gaps here and there.

Sincerely

NS