Chapter 28

((Narrator))
-Morning-

Y/N gently opened her eyes as she lightly stretched, she then sat up and looked around..She suddenly remembered that she had blacked out do to another flashback...

She looked over to the side and she noticed Puppeteer was sound asleep next to her, Y/N fell off the bed as she panicked slightly..Hitting her head on the floor.

A loud thud was heard as she hit the floor causing Puppeteer to quickly open his eyes and sit up.

What the hell was that?!
Puppeteer said as he looked around the room.

He noticed Y/N wasn't on the bed,he worried slightly as he thought that stupid Clown had found her..

Y/N groaned in pain as she got up from the floor, Puppeteer jumped slightly as he saw her come out of no where..

Where did you come from?!
He asked as he placed his hand on his chest.

Y/N looked at Puppeteer with an annoyed look as she sat on the edge of the bed.

I was on the floor.
She said growling annoyed.

Why would you be on the floor?
He said raising an eyebrow.

Because I saw you next to me sleeping..
She said bluntly as she stared at him.

I told you this was our bed.
He said smirking slightly.

Y/N sighed annoyed as she stood up from the bed and she walked over to the mirror,she then tied her hair up into a messy bun.She walked over to the door and looked back at him slightly.

I'm gonna go check on Emra.
She said opening the door.

Not giving him a chance to respond she quickly walked out of the room and she proceeded to venture along the hallway.

Y/N soon reached Emra's door and she gently opened it,she poked her head into the room and saw that Emra was in the corner of the room curled up into a little ball.

She felt slightly concerned as to why she ended up in the corner,Y/N walked into the room and she approached Emra carefully enough so she wouldn't get startled.

She kneeled in front of Emra and she placed a hand on the little girls shoulder,Emra looked up at Y/N with tears running down her cheeks...

Y/N picked her up and held her closely as to reassure her,Emra sobbed quietly as she nuzzled her face on the crook of Y/N's neck.

What happened Emra?
Y/N asked as she gently rocked from side to side.

I-i saw that c-clown again...in my dream...him and another guy with a weird smile came here..and they took you away...
Emra said with a shaky voice as she held onto Y/N tightly.

Y/N felt a slight smile appear on her lips as she thought of LJ rescuing her from Puppeteer,but her smile faded once she remembered she had Emra..

She didn't want to leave poor Emra again,so she decided that if LJ does appear that she would take Emra with them.

Emra,I won't leave you behind anymore.
Y/N said lovingly as she continued to reassure Emra.

Emra smiled as she moved her head over Y/N's shoulder and she looked up at her smiling.
Y/N lightly patted her back but Emra winced slightly as she did so.

Y/N raised an eyebrow and she walked over to the bed sitting Emra down looking at the wall,Y/N slightly lifted her shirt revealing cuts and bruises on her back.

Her eyes widened as she continued to look at the child's back,she let go of her shirt and Emra turned around towards Y/N.

Why do you have that on your back?
Y/N said as she felt anger rushing through her veins.

B-because m-master said I was being bad..when I didn't w-want to talk anymore..
Emra said as she looked up at Y/N.

Y/N felt her blood boiling once she heard Emra's words she got up from the bed and she went over to the door,before she could leave she slightly turned towards Emra.

Sweetie me and your "Master" are gonna have a little chat,no matter what you hear stay in this room.Okay?
Y/N. said giving her a tender smile.

Mhmm...are you gonna kill him?
Emra asked tilting her head slightly.

There is a possibility there.
She said as her eye twitched.

O-okay..
Emra said nodding as a small smile appeared on her lips.

Y/N noticed and she knew Emra was miserable with Puppeteer all that time she was gone,so that gave her more reasons murder Puppeteer.

She walked out of the room as she felt her blood boil,she closed the door behind her and she decided to venture along the hallway.

Puppeteer where are you? I want to have a little chat with you.
Y/N said as she let out a small chuckle.

Puppeteer felt shivers down his spine as to how creepy Y/N's voice was,he hid behind a wall cause he didn't know what was going on.

Y/N's tiny chuckles could be heard all around yet no sign of her,Puppeteer went over to the living and sat on the sofa as he let out a heavy sigh.

Here you are!
Y/N said with a playful yet creepy tone.

Puppeteer jumped slightly to sound of her voice as he turned around to look at Y/N,he got up and he walked a bit closer to her.

Y/N...what's gotten into you..
He said as he looked down at her.

Y/N chuckled darkly as she looked up at Puppeteer with her head slightly tilted.

You know people say about "dont mess with a baby when there's a mother you have to deal with?"
She said staring up at him.

Um..I've heard that before..what about it?
He said looking at her confused.

She pulled him down by his shirt collar and she whispered into his ear;
"Well I'm the mother you have to deal with now"

-To be continued-

Oh shoot Y/N just turned into mama bear!
What will happen to Puppeteer? Will Jeff and LJ ever arrive?

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️