Chapter 30

((LJ's POV))

I kicked open the door and Jeff and I stood speechless at the sight in front of us.

Y/N was on Puppeteer back and she was punching the shit outta him,he was trying to get her off but she was clinging onto him.

She then wrapped her arm around his neck started to choke him,suddenly I see a child walk into the room.

Momma! Take this!
She had thrown a huge knife at Y/N.

Y/N caught it and she smirked evilly as she looked over at the child.

Emra,go to the kitchen and stay there,Ill come get you when im done!
Y/N said struggling to keep choking Puppeteer.

The child left following her orders and Y/N just swung her self over causing Puppeteer to fall and her to fall on his back.

She continued to choke him but then she grabbed his chin and leaned over to his ear,she whispered something I saw Puppeteer's eyes widen before Y/N slits his throat with the knife.

Y/N then let go of him and she turned him around,she started stabbing him uncontrollably as the blood splashed all over the place.

She panted as she got up and she looked over to see me.Her hair was a mess she was covered in blood,that was a real turn on I wont lie.

She let go off the knife and she ran towards me jumping into my arms.I hugged her tightly and I wanted to make sure this was my Y/N so I placed her down and I gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

She blushed as she looked up at me with those intriguing eyes of hers,I noticed it was really her.I kneeled down and I placed my lips on hers.

The taste of blood on her gentle lips,made me go crazy but I held back cause there was a child around..her child to be precise..

I backed away and I looked at her as she whipped away some blood from her cheek.

What happened here? Why did you attack him? I ain't complaining but damn..
I said raising an eyebrow.

Ill show you why,Emra come here.
She said lovingly.

I sat down on the floor as the child entered the room,she noticed me and hesitated a bit.

Emra don't worry I already told you I'm not leaving you behind.
Y/N said smiling tenderly.

Little Emra came running over to us and she hugged Y/N's leg as she shyly looked at me.I gave her a small smile as Im not use to being this close to a child..and it being alive.

Emra can you turn around for a minute.
Y/N asked as she sat beside me.

The child nodded as she did so,Y/N lifted her shirt revealing cuts and bruises.She looks over at me and I look at her.

Oooh thats what happened.
I said chuckling.

Yup,now can we go home already,I need a bath..
Y/N said sighing.

But of course my love.
I said smiling tenderly.

We both stood up and Y/N extended her hand out to Emra,she took it as she smiled widely.Emra then looked at me and she offered me her other hand.

I was a bit taken back but i held her tiny hand in mine,I felt a warm feeling when I did so...I then thought; "My life is gonna change now..Im a father.."

I then teleported everyone back home,Jeff looked at me as Y/N opened the front door.I raised an eyebrow and I looked over at Y/N.

You go ahead I'm gonna talk to Jeff.
I said smiling.

Alright,but can you stay with Emra while I take a shower?
She said looking at me slightly.

Sure,come here Emra.
I said picking the child up in my arms.

Y/N went off to take a shower and I had Emra in my arms,she looked at me and yawned slightly a smile appeared on my lips as she laid her head on my shoulder instantly falling asleep.
I look over at Jeff and he chuckles lightly.

Are you ready to be a father?
Jeff asked as he raised an eyebrow.

I mean it's gonna be weird at first,but I'm okay with it.
I said rocking from side to side.

Maybe you and her can bond,cause thats your little girl now.
Hearing him say those words brought a smile to me.

Yeah...this is my little baby girl..
I said as I held her close to me gently.

Question when are you gonna pop the question to Y/N?
Jeff asked tilting his head.

Oh that,I have the perfect day for that.And its coming up soon so yeah.
I said smiling.

Mk...I'll just go now.Good luck.
Jeff said walking away.

I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me gently enough so that it wouldn't make noise,I sat on the sofa with Emra in my arms as she slept.

Suddenly Y/N walks in and sees that Emra is sleeping she smiled and sat closely next to me,she gave me a kiss on my cheek as I wrapped my free arm around her.

You know...you look like you are gonna be the greatest dad ever.
She whispered as she looked at me.

You think so?
I whispered as I smiled tenderly.

I know so.
She whispered as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I smiled as I looked at my two girls and I let out a sigh..I felt my self get slightly emotional as I though;

"This is my family..."

-To be continued-

Awww LJ got a sweet spot of Emra..
Do you think LJ will propose to Y/N on a special occasion?
And will Emra be there?

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️