Chapter 9

((Narrator))

Y/N... I.. LJ looked over to the side quite shyly.

You what? Y/N said curiously.

LJ took a deep breath and sighed... He didn't know if what he was gonna say would matter, but he couldn't bare with it no more... He needed to confront this once and for all. Wether he understood why or not..

He turned towars her and he placed a hand on the back of his head, he sighed nervously and he let out a sigh.

Y/N I l-

WAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUPPPP!!!!!!
LJ got cut off by a voice that came out of no where.

They both jumped slightly and they looked in the direction the voices came from, Y/N's jaw dropped to the floor as she saw the owner of the voice.

It was little ol masky, he looked at Y/N and he looked at LJ, he smirked and he sat in between them.

Heey I'm masky~
Masky said looking at Y/N and he gave her his hand.

H-hi... She said giving him her hand hesitantly.

You're adorable~
Masky said smiling and looking at Y/N.

Aww thank you~
She said blushing a soft pink and she giggled.

LJ clenched his fists while he was trying not to murder masky, he tapped Masky's shoulder and he clears his throat.

Masky, what are you doing here?! LJ said angrily.

Ooh um yeah... Slendy sent me~
Masky smirks and he looks back at Y/N.

Why? LJ said annoyed.

Cause you ain't working! Masky said bluntly.

What the hell?!? That's my business!! LJ sais angrily.

What's going on... Y/N said raising an eyebrow.

Slendy wants to talk with LJ; Masky smiled and he looked at Y/N slightly.

Oh okay, why don't you go? Y/N smiles gently.

Nooooooo I don't wannaaaaa!!! LJ said annoyed.

You have to or else he will come and get you~
Masky said smiling.

But I don't want to.... LJ said whining.

LJ pls go.... I'm gonna stay right here and then we can talk later~
She said smiling brightly and he looks at him.

Fine.... LJ sighed and he just got up.

LJ looked at Masky annoyed and he then looked at Y/N with a slight smile, he then dissapeared and Y/N was now left alone with Masky.

She turned on the tv and she sighed, Masky got yo and just looked at her.

You are perfect for him... Masky said smirking.

Y/N looked at Masky but he dissapeared quickly into nothingness, She shrugged and just kept watching tv. In the back of her mind she was wondering what LJ was about to say, he seemed bothered by something.

She looked up the ceiling and she just sighed, she tried to think about the possible thought he might wanted to say to her. She thought of so many options but she didn't know which one might be the one he wanted to say..

Y/N sighed and just turned off the tv, she layed on the sofa thinking of LJ. She closed her eyes and she just fell asleep...

((To be continued))
I'm curios on what he is gonna say.... And I'm the one writing this.... Wow...

I am working on chapter 10 as we speak so... Pls have some patience :3

Sincerely

NS