장 Three [Sofa]

Replay. 

Replay.

Replay.

Taehyung was watching over and over the video and cursing under his breath. 

Why do we have to do these difficult moves? Can't we just dab and nae nae?? I'll never learn all of this... 

He pouted as these thoughts came to his mind.

He was alone in the practice room, sitting on the couch, with his pc on his lap.

"Tae, we have to go home now!" Jin shouted from the other room, to which the younger sighed.

"I'm gonna stay the night Hyung! Go without me!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah!" Tae shouted back, turning his attention back to the video. He lost track of time and stayed with his eyes glued on the screen and his bottom on the sofa for hours. He didn't even notice that the sun had gone down.

Suddenly, the doors opened and the boy that peeked in from the opening, was none other than Min Suga.

"Oh, hi hyung! Aren't you going back home?"

The pale boy shook his head. "It's pretty late and I don't have the car." he explained. "What are you doing by the way?"

"Trying to memorize the moves..."

"I see... I think I'm gonna join you then. I don't remember all the moves at all. "

Taehyung was happy that he didn't have to go through it all by himself. 

He patted the free spot beside him on the sofa; Yoongi walked slowly towards him and sat down with a light thudd.

Yoongi was so light that Tae almost didn't feel the couch sink under the oldest weight...

"Okay, play it from the start." Yoongi demanded.

Taehyung couldn't really concentrate on the video... he was so tired that he wondered how his eyes still managed to stay open... and his back was hurting... that medicament didn't have effect yet...

He even went to buy every sort of pain-killers and sleeping pills during the lunch break---- but none of them had worked on his body.

Seriously what's wrong with me?

Yoongi was tired as well, and as the younger sitting right beside him, he tried to stay awake and pay his full attention to the video...

But they both didn't endure it long enough.