장 Fourty two [Theory]

"Joon--- would you like some coffee?" Yoongi suddenly asked, as he eyed his friend that was seated in the spinning chair in his studio.

"Sure." Namjoon answered without tearing his eyes from the computer screen where the lyrics for a new song were messily written.

"Good. Go get me one cup as well. And don't forget the milk."

Bitch what?

Not only Yoongi had to stay in his studio because he somehow managed to forget the code to enter the genius lab, but he also demanded Namjoon to be his personal maid??

I didn't sign in for this---

That statement was enough for Namjoon to snap back into reality and send a glare to the grumpy and lazy cat seated beside him, that answered simply with a silly and cheesy grin that he was aware Namjoon couldn't get mad at.

It won't hurt to get out of here and walk a little after all, now would it

With those thoughts in mind, he exited the room, living the other rapper alone and proceeded to walk to the elevator that could take him to the vending machines three flight of stairs over him.

It had been a long long day, the last of two weeks after the break.  Namjoon and the six other group members were already exhausted, even if they were happy to perform again on big stages... But they decided to use two days just to work on the new concepts and lyrics.

But while Hoseok was in his room working on the beats--- the vocal line wasn't doing much.

Jin was busy with arguing with his hair stylist because he didn't want to cut his hair, so every time the poor girl brought the scissors close to his head, he pulled out his hand closed into a fist and  said "Rock beats scissors, sorry honey. Not today." He also wanted to dye them back to black and because they all rejected his wish, he had dyed them on his own, in his room and was flicking them in front of everyone's faces with a look on his face that said "Bitch I can do what I want."

As for the maknae line

As for the maknae line... Jungkook was training and Taehyung kept him company (*cough* stared at his abs while he trained *cough*) and Jimin... looked for his jams?? 

Jimin was out there doing something. Namjoon really wasn't in the right mindset to keep everything/ everyone under control as per usual, which was frustrating because having everything under control made him feel safe, but at the same time stressed him.