장 Eighteen [Roomies]

"Did you see my bag?" Taehyung asked his hyung, as they were taking their luggages out of the van.

"I think Kookie took it to the elevator already." Namjoon stated.

Taehyung thanked him and went to the lift, passing by the big, luxurious hall with a big chandelier hanging from its cieling.

"Oh Tae, we were just looking for you!" Jimin said, as he saw the brunette walking in their direction.

"Oh really? What for?"

"How many rooms do we have?"

"Three." Taehyung answered after he counted on his long fingers.

"Uh so we need to decide who is staying with who-" Jungkook trailed off, as he pushed the bags in the elevator that had just arrived.

"Yes but let's decide later! We can have fun first!" Taehyung chirped happily.

"Right! Let's go to the sea!"

The maknae line entered the elevator, squishing themselves in.

"How are we gonna decide the rooommates through?"

"Rock paper scissors, duh. How else should we decide?" Taehyung asked, matter of factly.

They always used only that method. Well--- it was the only way to make decisions, fair and square.

But this time, oh, this time, Taehyung knew exactly what to do.

This time, karma wasn't going to beat him in this game.

He knew every single member, what they would pull out in each situation. So he knew exactly what he needed to do.

Later on that day, the seven young men were standing in front of the van again, in a circle, with their swim suits on. Plus Yoongi that was wearing black long sleeved clothes.

Like what the hell Yoongi???

"OK, let's get this done quickly so we can go play." J-hope said, preparing himself for the battle.

Rock, paper scissors.

No one lost.

Rock, paper scissors.

RM was out.

Rock, paper scissors.

Hobie lost.

Jimin lost.

So the two rappers and the lil mochi had to be roomies.

Rock, paper scissors.

Jin lost.

He stomped his feet loudly out of frustration, grumpling like an old ahjussi.

That was Taehyung's cue.

He purposedly opened his hand completely, because he knew, that both Yoongi and the Maknae were gonna put scissors.

And his calculations were correct.

The Yoonkook couple cheered, because they loved to be roomies.

Jin came closer to the brunette and pat his broad shoulders, to which Taehyung hissed for the pain, but managed to repress the urge to cry out.

"Looks like we are in the same room Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung gave him his best boxy smile.

Step one: check.

A/N: sorry for the crappy chapter, and sorry if the updates are so slow... But believe me, it's due to school that is tryna suck my life essence out of my body.

But whatever, I'm the goddes of procrastination so, here is an other chapter. Hope u enjoy!

And thanks for the love u r giving to this story!

Have a nice day!

And remember... U have a nice butt and are a very fine looking person.