장 Ten [Scowl]

-Flashback-

"Hyung please!"

"No fucking way I'm sleeping with you again! Why are you even asking? Go to someone else! There are other five boys you can annoy instead of me!" Yoongi frustratedly remarked, not lowering his tone ever since the boy told him he had stolen his his beloved neck pillow.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Taehyung cried out, covering his face and holding his head with both hands in despair.

"What I don't understand?" Yoongi asked mimiking the boys low and annoying voice in a mocking way.

"I don't sleep since that night! I'm going crazy! My back hurts, my neck hurts, every muscle hurts and I can't live like this anymore. I tired every medicament, painkiller, pill, oinment, method on this earth. Out of desperation I stealed your pillow because you always brag about how comfortable it is. But nothing works. And I'm tired. I don't know what's wrong!"

The rapper stayed silent, letting the younger's words sink in.

"Neverthless--- you can go NAP with someone else. Nap isn't a Taegi thing. Holding hands is. Bickering is. Cheating and judging is. Not napping. It isn't and it never will be."

Silence filled the room, before Holly barked cutely and jumped on Tae's lap, craving for touch and cuddles that were given instantly from the tired boy.