장 Twenty-two [Do as u want]

"Kim Taehyung what the hell are you doing?" Yoongi whisper shouted, startling the tanned boy, that suddenly turned around, almost dropping what he had in his both hands.

Fear in his eyes.

An accusing glare in Yoongi's eyes.

Now everything was making sense.

The younger froze on spot, and tried to hide behind his back the things he was holding in his hands.

Like Yoongi could forget what he had just seen.

"Tae what is that?"

"What?"

"The things you're hiding behind your back."

"What are you talking about?"

"Please tell me it isn't what I think it is."

"I don't understand what you mean hyung."

The brunette tried to act innocently, while the shorter male decided to step forward, until the two were right in front of each other.

Yoongi trapped Tae by putting both his hands on the sides of the counter, the younger boy shivered and unconsciously blushed at the action, retracting his head backwards, as far away from Yoongi as possible.

Yoongi's dark eyes were intently and firmly looking for the pair of lighter brown orbs that tried to look anywere but back at him.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi called, low and raspy voice that made the said male shiver all over.

"Show me what you have behind your back before I bite your nose off." The male demanded, making Taehyung gulp loudly, his adam Apple bopping up and down out of nervousness.

Now he knew what Amry meant when they said that Suga was a dangerous man.

He knew that he had to bring his hands foreward, but his hyung's glare wasn't really reassuring.

"I promise I won't yell or anything. I won't tell anyone. Just please show me and let's talk about it." Yoongi gently spoke, treating the vocalist with his bittersweet words, finally convincing him.

The boy slowly brought in front of him both his hands, still holding in one a bottle of water, in the other a dropper.

"What is this?" The pale guy slowly asked, trying to compose himself, while pointing at the object.

Taehyung's mouth opened and closed, like he had suddenly turned into a fish and couldn't breathe out of water.

But looking at his hyung's sincerly concerned eyes, he forced himself to speak after he exhaled loudly.

"Fine... This is a homeopatic mix that is supposed to make you sleepy." V explained.

Yoongi stayed silent for quite a while.

"You gave this to Jin, didn't you?" he asked, like he already knew the answer.

Taehyung didn't answer, but lowered his head and pouted, feeling guilty under his Hyung's rigid stare.

"You gave Seokjin a soporific medicine? What the hell is wrong with you?" Yoongi couldn't believe it.

He was beyond Jungshook.

Usually he couldn't understand what exactly went on Taehyung's mind. Well---it was hard for everyone.

But now, his actions had arrived to a level he possibly couldn't even imagine.