장 Thirty-three [Left side]

"Very good job Taehyungie~" The doctor patted the said boy on the shoulder, giving the boy one of her cute eye smiles.

Yoongi rolled his eyes for the millionth time, not believing what he was seing.

He was cluthing the life out of my shirt just a few minutes ago. I still have his stretchmarks on the fabric. IS HE BEING SERIOUS??

Not that he was upset or anything. It would've been worse if he kept on behaving like a baby instead of getting along with the kind female that was the doctor.

She had first inspected his eyes, ears, throat and had asked some questions.

"Ok--- your health seems in the overall pretty good--- so what's wrong?" She asked, eyeing the papers and then the boy with fluffy hair sitting right in front of her.

Yoongi was sitting on a chair at the back of the room, just three steps away, and exactly next to him, the red haired secretary was sitting on a chair.

Why the boy was there, and why he seemed so intrigued by the situation, was a mystery.

But did Yoongi care?

Don't make stupid questions.

"I have a strange pain here---" he spoke with his low voice that contrasted with his pouty face and childish attitude, as he touched his shoulder.

The woman pursed her red lips and got up, walked up to him until she stood behind him and placed her hands on his broad shoulders.

"Interesting, since high back pain is less common than low back pain and neck pain..." she stated, as she let her hand slide on the boys nape in a casual way "...this part of the back, in fact, is usually less subject to sudden movements and posture problems that often result in trauma, contractures and inflammation. Excessive efforts, incorrect postures and incorrectly performed sports and fitness are, however, also the main cause of the pain that afflicts this region of the back. These pains can be of articular, muscular or nervous origin..." she blabbed, eyeing the very uninterested Yoongi that got impressed with himself, as he didn't know he had developed the ability of yawning without opening his mouth.

But her speech came to a half when she finally started massagin her patient's back, causing the said boy to gasp out of pain. "--- geez how tense you are!"

She gasped, as her finger lightly dug in his back with skillful yet delicate movements. She stopped and put her ear on the part. "Did you go through some stress?"

"--- well- I guess. I mean last period was the most stressful and---"

"Uh just as I thought." she nodded to herself, not taking away her ear from his back. "And did you make sudden moves or carried some heavy bags?"

"Well that's possible--- my bags are usually really heavy, so heavy I should need someone to carry them for me---"

"Ahh I see."

"Hey." Yoongi called out for the secretary's attention, the boy got closer to him and bent down at his level. Yoongi whispered in his ear, as the doctor kept on asking questions to Taehyung.

"Why--- why exactly is she doing that? I mean--- listening her patient through his back--- is that some kind of new therapy?"

The boy with red hair snickered and visibly struggled to keep his laughter in. "No--- she actually does that with every patient with a nice voice... She sais that it sounds even better like that."