Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-kindly put your playlist here-

I woke up with the voice of my alarm. I sat on the bed thinking I would sleep if I'll lay on bed. I rubbed my eyes to clear my eyes. I checked the time and saw that its 7:00, means I still have one hour to go.I am still tired from yesterday's work and now I have to go again today. Well its not like I climbed the mountain. Right? I should get out of the bed and go to work. Damn, I am not a big fan of work to be honest. Well, who is? Right? I wanted to get out of the bed but I can't help but want to sleep again at this comfy bed. I think I have become lazy since I came newyork, I have'nt done a single thing all I did was sleep and roamed around the streets of newyork. I think I should go to sleep again. A five minute sleep won't hurt anyone right? Yeah. So I again slept.

I woke up after a little while thinking I didn't sleep more than 5 minutes. I think it was less than five minutes. I opened my phone to confirm the time but all I did was scream when I saw that its 7:36 am. Fuck. How can I be this irresponsible. How? Damn emily it is barely second day of your work and you are going to be late. I hurriedly got out of the bed and went to washroom and took a five minute shower.

I came to the room in nothing but a towel and hurriedly opened my suitcase to find something presentable to wear. I don't have time to waste so I picked up a dark blue button up shirt and paired it with white skinny pants. And wore my brown sandals. I hurriedly did my rountine makeup and made a high ponytail. I looked at my reflexion on the mirror, satisfied with my look. I picked up my handbang from the bedside and went out of the hotel.

I took a bus which I saw as I reached the station. I took my phone out of my handbag and saw that its 7:50 am. Damn. I only have ten minutes. I hope I reach office on time otherwise that good for nothing jerk. 

I can't stay at hotel always. I should go out. But how the hell am I going to get an apartment when I barely have money to buy myself lunch. But now that I have got the job, everything will be fine. My life will be fine again. Away from HIM. Everything will be okay.

The bus came to a stop and I went out and walked a little and reached the building. I entered the building and saw its 8:01 am. Yes. Thank God, I am not late. I thought happily.

I came to know that Mr. Arrogant has not arrived yet, so I went atraight to my office. I had nothing to do cuz the work that Mr. Clifford gave me yesterday was done.

So I started using my phone and installed the apps. I installed facebook, messenger, instagram, snapchat, spotify and whatsapp. All the apps that I had in my previous phone which I left back in san francisco. I just signed in on every app considering I had accounts already. There was a sim installed in this phone which I was thankful for. I saw some contacts installed in this phone and there was a contact of mr. Clifford too. Wow. I thought he would be kinda private you know not giving his number just to Anyone. Well mybe he had different phones. One for private life and other for bussiness. Well who cares. Why am I even thinking about his phones and shit.

And damn. I have not had breakfast. I don't always want to go out to eat. A person is comfortable at home. I should really find myself one. It is not easy for me to live at hotel.

I heard a knock on the door and let the person come in which was none other then noah. Thank God, I know someone here.

"Good morning em" he said with a smile.

"Hey noah" I replied with a smile of my own.

"These are the files that are needed for today's meeting. Deliver them to Mr. Clifford. Oh and Mr. Clifford has arrived.

"Oh, Sure". I said as I grabbed the files.

"And don't forget to have lunch with us". He said with a wink.