Chapter 33

Chapter thirty-three.

Enjoy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ❤

Emily's POV

Both son and father looked at me and the picture was clicked when both of them looked up when it flash.

Shit.

Gosh. How could I forget to turn off the flash!? Ughh. I am so stupid. My cheeks were heating up in embarrassment.

Daniel was looking at me with a smirk plastered to his face while brandon went back on watching whatever he was watching on the phone.

"I-uh-I was taking a picture of brandon". I stuttered.

"Sure". He said but that stupid smirk was still on his face. Ugh. I rolled my eyes to hide my embarrassment which didn't do any good anyway.

I turned back to my mobile and saw the picture. It was cute. Both of them were looking up when it flashed. Both had a kind of serious expression. They looked alike. If you see this picture you'll see how much resemblance they have. It's there first picture together.

Hell it's their first day together.

"Send me". I looked up from the phone when I heard his voice.

"I cropped you". I lied with a shrug. While he just shook his head at me.

I turned my phone on back but it was off. Ugh the battery died. I got up and went in my room and plugged the phone to the charger.

Damn. I never knew that this day would turn on like this. To be honest I am quite surprised of Daniel's behaviour with brandon. Well it's not like I thought he would abuse him or anything. I just never knew that he would be so..gentle. He has always been the bossy type.

I went back to the living room to see that daniel is standing with brandon in his arms.

"What?" I asked looking at him with a frown.

"Come on. We are going for ice cream." He said. Like a family? I wanted to say.

"No. No need. It's late anyways." I said stubbornly even though I liked the idea of eating icecream with him.

He rolled his eyes. "It isn't even nine yet, and I can take my son wherever I want. You want to come or not?" What the actual hell? He actually comes out of nowhere and now is bossing me around.

"Hello mister! I am not your assistant anymore. Don't you dare boss me around." I glared at him.

He just ignores me and went out of the house. This..bastard. Ugh. I haven't even changed yet.

"Wait for me." I shouted and ran to my room and quickly changed into a jeans and a white t-shirt. At least better than what I was wearing before.

I ran outside and saw that they were waiting. Oh good. I thought they would go without me. Well. Not. I lightly whistled when I saw his beautiful black car. Damn. That's a nice car.

I went inside the car. And daniel who had brandon in his lap put him carefully in mine. And I smiled at brandon. He still had Daniel's phone in his hand.

Kids these days.

I snatched it from him. "Mommy." He groaned and tried to take it away from me.

"Enough. You have been playing for so long. It's not good." I said in a strict voice.

"Please mommy." He said in a cute way. I shook my head. Used to his ways.

He then put his little hands on the either side of my face. "Please mommy. I love you." He then placed a kiss on my cheek. And I chuckled. God. I love him.