Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Happy reading! :)

Emily's POV.

I froze.

Girlfriend?

Did he just call her his girlfriend?

I felt like my heart was ruthlessly stabbed. Stabbed by him. The only thing is left to kill me physically! Why don't you do it too daniel! Why hurting me with all these things.

Tears appeared in my eyes and I tried to blink them back. Gosh, why am I behaving like this? He is just a guy. I should not feel this hurt, but I can't help.

I can't fucking help.

I am stronger than this. I have been through so much more than this in life. And it's just a mere boy. I should not get so hung upon it.

It's just a stupid crush. It will go away.

The thing that I know is that.

Daniel Clifford doesn't do girlfriends. That's the fact that I have established since I started working here.

She maybe his bed buddy but she can't be his girlfriend.

Or is she really his girlfriend?

Is he doing this to make me jealous? Is he doing this because of what happened that night?

But why?

What the fuck!?

I am not buying this shit!

I looked at him trying to comprehend why he was doing this? But his poker face gave nothing away. I then looked at her and she was smiling.

Does he really like her that he decided to make her his girlfriend?

Or did he get her pregnant?

The latter can be possible. Definitely. It is the only reason he has made her his girlfriend. Bastard! Couldn't he use protection or can't this girl be on pills?

Damn. I should not really think so ahead. Probably he just likes her. I held back the bile that rose up by looking at their intertwined hands.

It could be us.

But you don't like me.

I thought bitterly.

"Isn't she the one who was with david your brother at friday night babe?". I almost gagged when I heard the word 'babe'.

They look gross together.

"Yes. She is his friend and my PA". He answered looking at me and bianca nodded and smiled at me. Huh. I don't need your fake smiles bitch.

Yeah. I am just his PA.

Fuck PA! Bastard! I thought that we were friends at least! Guess I was wrong.

I think I should speak now. "You guys look gro-great together". I lied, God! I was just about to say gross. I really need a filter for my mouth.

"Thank you." She said and gave daniel a quick peck on the lips. I averted my gaze from their shameless PDA.

"Uh-I should go". I muttered.

I then went to the nearby hotel to grab lunch. From some days usually I just order something and it is reached to my office but I feel like going out.

I went in and was about to sit alone when I saw cheryl and noah sitting on one of the tables. My only friends in the world besides david and daniel. Well, I considered daniel a friend. I haven't been much of a friend to cheryl and noah  since past weeks. I was always working in my office or I ordered food in my office or I was with daniel grabbing lunch with him. The thought of him left a bitter taste in my mouth. So I didn't hang out with them much. I only see them in office for a few seconds saying hi nothing more.