Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Happy reading! :)

Emily's POV (As usual lol)

"This is your surprise?!". I said loudly completely shocked.

He bring me here to watch cinderella! FREAKING CINDERELLA! And the animated one!

God! I can't believe it. He must be kidding. "Are you fucking serious?". He nodded sheepishly.

He is officially insane.

"We are going to watch the movie becuase I have bought the tickets now and I don't want them to get wasted". He pouted. He has been doing it a lot lately.

"Oh God! I thought you were taking me to a carnival or something". I groaned.

"Carnival?". He laughed.

"It is so much better than cinderella".

"I wanted to surprise you with something and you don't know how much time it took me to finally decide where I was taking you". He said truthfully.

"And you thought of Cinderella!". I placed my hand on my waist and glared at him. He nodded.

"Dump the tickets. I am not going to watch Cinderella in cinema with fourty little five year old girls!".

"No. I am not going to waste my money".

"Like wasting few dollars would even affect you". I am telling you, he is doing all this just to annoy me!

"No. We are going to watch it". He dragged me with him.

"Two big popcorns and two cokes". He ordered and the girl started checking him out.

"I know you are doing this all to annoy me". I said to him.

"No. I once watched it with my little cousin and fell in love with it". I gaped at him and then soon recovered.

"We are going to hospital after that". I said.

"Why? Are you okay?". He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. But you are not! You are going to get a check up of your pea sized brain". I shouted.

"Babe. You need it more. Yesterday you were practically suiciding". He said. The memories of yesterday started replaying in my head.

And I am going to puke any second.

Tomorrow is monday and I am in no mood of going to work. I am not ready to face daniel yet.

That son of a bitch.

"You okay?". He asked. I nodded and we went inside the movie room.

After hours of me cursing and groaning in my head the movie finally ended. I breathed a sigh of relief.

We finally got out of the theatre and then I said. "Remind me to never go out with you!".

"Don't say that. I saw how much you were enjoying the movie". He teased.

"I'll fucking kill you today!". He just laughed and then I laughed too at the absurdism of the situation.

"I even saw some people looking at us weirdly". I said remembering the weird gazes of people.

He chuckled. "Yeah. I noticed that".

"God! This movie has made me hungry. Now come on take me to McDonalds. ". I said the last sentence sweetly.

His eyes widened. "Woman! You eat more than me!". He throwed his hands in the air and I just grinned at him.

"What can I say? I just love food". I said dreamily.