you

Katsuki is not good during any type of social situation. Giving one glance at his stature and his interactions and anyone could see that.

But the thing is, as a wolf he doesn't have to worry about this stuff. When wolf meets wolf, no words have to be exchanged to know that a battle will begin.
It's all a flurry of brawn and brain, a mix of scratches and bites, a war of wits.

But when wolf meets human, or, as Shouto says, 'wizard,' it's more complicated than a simple nod of a head or a growl.
Bakugou does not like being around humans.

"I'll call you Kasai," he hears he wizard say, "because Kasai means fire and you are probably the epitome of that."

He doesn't want to risk his life, so he stays silent and moves forward.
Because saying, "my name is Katsuki! Katsuki Bakugou, you half 'n' half ass!" will include him turning into a human. And he can't do that.

Doing so will show Shouto that he is, indeed, a shapeshifter, and Shouto's father is after him. So he can't exactly trust the warm freezer.
And if there is one downside to his wolf form, it is that he can't say "fuck," all the time.
Which sucks, in his opinion.

~

Half 'n' half is a pitiful excuse for a human, much less a wizard, as Bakugou finds out, because of his lack of edible things.
"I have..." Shouto holds up a pack of rotting bacon, "...this? And," this time he is carrying a moldy apple, "this."

Katsuki makes a face. "Wow, you fucker, didn't know you were this desperate," but it comes out as a growl instead, much to his annoyance.
The wizard sweatdrops and nervously laughs, "sorry, but it's all I have at the moment."

Katsuki rolls his eyes, etiquette be damned. For the son of Endeavor, he sure acts a lot like Deku, the only other shapeshifter he knew.
Deku is also currently in a threesome with Round Face and Glasses, not that he's going to pry any further than that.

"You know, never mind, I'll just go get some food, or something," Shouto says.

Bakugou just grunts, showing that he heard what Shouto said. The latter then walks out the door, calling, "be back soon! Just don't go anywhere, the wound on your leg isn't healed yet!"

The wolf lies down on the wood floor, exhausted.

~

He faintly hears the sound of someone coming in through the door. That weird wizard dude, his mind supplies.
He pays no mind to the shuffling and continues to doze.

Minutes later, a warm smell wafts up his nose. Wait, no, it wasn't warm, it was scorching. It was smoke.
Smoke?

Katsuki blearily opens one eye, only to jump back in surprise and fright when he sees gray smoke filling the air. "What the actual fuck?! Can you not cook at all?!" He yelps, although it comes out in more of a bark.

He runs out the door. How he can see it, he doesn't know, but he's outside, with fresh air, and that's all that matters. Shouto joins him not long after.
Bakugou gives him a glare.
The wizard looks away, whistling innocently.

The tips of Bakugou's fur are tinged with a dark gray, and his once-white bandage is now a sooty, ashy color. His wound hurts like hell, now that he thinks about it. He nudges the warm freezer with his nose, and directs the wizard's confused face to his leg, where he can see the blood seeping through.

"Oh, shoot!" Shouto mumbles under his breath, "I'm so sorry...wait..."
The half 'n' half bastard freezes his cabin, breaks the ice with a giant ice hammer that somehow doesn't hurt the cabin, and makes sure that all the smoke is gone.

"Could've done that earlier, dumbass," Bakugou clicks his tongue in annoyance, although it just sounded sloppy.

Katsuki walks inside -- well, tries to -- because his leg stings and he ends up collapsing on the snow.

The taller of the two hides a barely concealed laugh, and picks up the wolf, ignoring his protests to doing so.

~

The clock on the wall ticks in an almost hypnotic way. The air is deathly quiet and still, and the room is dark, save for the moonlight filtering in through the large glass doors.

The couch sags under his weight, and the blanket barely conceals half of his body. His leg is slightly elevated on a stack of pillows, and the bandages are fresh.

He can hear Shouto snoring from upstairs, and he feels a wave of fatigue wash over him. Katsuki stifles a yawn ; he can't keep his wolf form for much longer.

But he stubbornly stays awake, for this is one thing he can't let his companion know about. Because it'll be better for the both of them if he is taken without any leftover heartstrings.

The clock keeps on ticking.
Tick, tock, tick, tock.