up

Bakugou slowly opens his sleep-encrusted eyes, stifling a bark when he feels pain shoot up his spine. Looking at it, he wrinkles up his nose, disgusted, as he sees dried blood covering a long gash.

He surveys the room around him. It's certainly not ideal, but it's better than he expected. The walls are a hospital kind of white, the floor is cold, the icy metal touch seeping through his fur.

The ground also has scratches and dark red stains — blood — on it. He adverts his eyes quickly, over to the door.

Really, it's only a heavy metal door. There are what seems to be thousands among thousands of nails and bolts on it, as well as a security camera.

He sniffs the damp air. He can taste a bitter, stale scent of some kind of magic-inducing medicine settling on his tongue. He shuts his eyes and coughs, desperate to get the taste out of his mouth.

"Ah, I see you've woken, young Bakugou." An achingly familiar voice crackled over the intercom. "It's quite a nice room, isn't it? I had it specially prepared for you."

"Of course," the voice continues, when Bakugou doesn't answer — he's physically unable to, that's why — "you're not going to be in here all the time, you see, there's many other rooms you have to go in for some...testing purposes."

Then the sound he's been hearing appears in front of him, and roughly grabs him by the neck, flames lightning up on his other hand. "Now, be a good boy. Because we're going to another room now."

~

Katsuki's eyes widen as he thrown into a metal cage. He tries to growl, but the sound is muffled by the mask he had been forced to wear.

"Now, stay still." Endeavor commands.

Bakugou runs around and shakes his tail at the older wizard, as if saying, 'and what're you going to do about it, you shithead?'

"You piece of disgusting trash!" Endeavor shouts, and Bakugou immediately regrets his decision, for Enji had just turned on the machine.

He can feel spikes shooting up his spine, pain wrapping itself around him and embedding its way into his soul. Electricity weaves it's way in and out of his fur, tangling itself in his stomach.

Then his eyes start to flash. A golden yellow color, with the heat of a large bonfire, radiates from his crimson red eyes, and Endeavor is temporarily blinded for a second.
"This is working better than I intended it to," the older Todoroki mutters.

When the light is cleared up and gone, all that's in place of the wolf is an unconscious human boy.

~

Endeavor dangles the boy in front of a white, scrawny mattress, scrutinizing the blond. Katsuki, in return, kicks him in the family jewels, and a yowl escapes from the former's throat. In his pain, he drops Bakugou by accident.

And so, the shapeshifter takes advantage of this, and he runs.

"Fuck you, you insignificant rat!" The wizard shouts indigently.

"If," Bakugou retorts between gasps, "I was so insignificant," he turns his head around, glaring at the older man, "why would you have brought me here?"

Endeavor shoots a round of flames at the wounded boy, to which he retaliates with a transformation into a fly.

"A fly? A FLY?!" The wizard laughs, "pro-shapeshifter my ass!"

"But you can't touch me in this form, can you?" Bakugou shouts, or really, buzzes.

When the shapeshifter rounds the corner, he leaps and transforms into a cat, and slinks up in the shadows by the roof.

Endeavor, greatly irritated, calls out, "where the fuck are you? Coward, come and show yourself!"

And then Endeavor is met face-to-face with a dragon.

~

"Mama, what's a shapeshifter?"

"You damn son. Asking too many questions. A shapeshifter is what your father is."

"What does dad do?"

"He can transform into anything he wants to, or at least, living animals. There's a legend that says you can transform into different energies, or magic powers, if you're a pro."

"I wanna be a pro! I'll be the best pro shapeshifter ever!"

"You don't even know if you are a shapeshifter, brat."

"Then how do I know?"

"Well, your dad's a shapeshifter, so that's very likely. But I'm a vampire."

"So will I be a disgusting, wrinkly vampire like you, old hag?"

"What the fuck did you just call me?! But, you could. I do hope you're a shapeshifter, though. Not having to see your face, and only some cute dog, would be better."

"Hey! Fuck you! I'd rather be magical powers or energy instead. That way I could just morph into an enemy's attack or something! And boom! Bam! The enemy is do-ow-ow-own!"

"Good luck doing that, you shitty brat."

Katsuki opens his eyes and glares defiantly at Endeavor.
He closes his eyes, and breathes. He clenches his fists tightly, and his muscles tense. His eyes focus on an imaginary point behind his closed lids, and he pounces.

Moments later, he's merged himself with Endeavor's fire.

~

a/n

me writing endeavor : fuk u endeavor go die in a hole u deserve nOo love hOW did you make like 819293888283 bbys you used wiTchcrafT now diE bit ch ,,

me @ me writing endeavor : fuk u why do i do this to myseLf he should never be in anYw fanfics eveR

me @ my writing : whY is there so much goDDAMn shitdeavor in this aiSh ,,

haha, whoops this is a shitty excuse for an update

& sorry, Catsuki_Bakugou , but there's probably not going to be smut, with where im heading ;-;