Chapter 1 - 2

Everyone stares at her in surprise but doesn't do anything about it and the worst thing was that the teachers didn't do anything as well. I froze and bit my lower lips. I noticed Zake has clenched his hand in to a fist. She fell to the ground as the blood from her poured down to the tiles. The loss of blood making her fall in and out of conciseness. Unol immediately took action to help Ani. He tried to keep her awake by shaking her head a little bit. He ended up ripping parts of his clothes and put pressure on the wound to try and stop the bleeding. "Unol....I'm sleepy and tired... It hurts...Everything hurts so much... I want to sleep..." She whispers with a shaky voice. Tears falling down her eyes as she slowly closes her eyes. "Ani! Ani! Stay with me! Stay with us! Come on...We'll get you to the nurse's office quickly. So don't fall asleep!" Unol reassured her. This was like watching a sad movie but this is real life as much as we wanted nothing bad to happen their she was Sia....The daughter of the devil....She may not be but to us she is. Anyway Sia had a pocket knife in her hands covered in blood and her clothes was soaked in blood. It was obvious that she was the one who was attacking...no...KILLING her. She walked slowly to Ani and Unol then laughed like a maniac. She said "Oh look at you....You think you're so special... Don't you? I wonder...How an Freaks like you. Think you can be so special...How cute...I suppose..... Ba Bye!..." 'Ba Bye!....' echoed in my head playing over and over and over non-stop.... It was so familiar. I bit my lower lip harder as it started to bleed. Laila hides behind Illoy as she silently cries. Illoy tries to calm her down.

I was doing nothing...I was just watching...I couldn't move..Why couldn't I move? It was then I saw Zake make his move. To do his part to save Ani but still I did nothing...Again I couldn't help my friend..I see my Friend die again...Was I going to see another one of my friends die? Perhaps 2 of my friends die at ones?

As Sia was about to stab Ani Zake quickly grabbed her hand. "Don't touch her....." Zale gives one of the scariest death stare I have seen in my life. His orange eyes going narrow as if he is a predator hunting for food. That looked like it could actually kill.

She looks at Zale in surprise and so does everybody else. But of course Sia had other plans and laughed. "HAHA! Awww this is so cute! The group of FREAKS helping each other! I have the weapon and you don't! What are you going to do?" She quickly grabbed a small knife from under her skirt to stab Zake but I couldn't let that happen...

I couldn't let my friends die....

Not again...Not ever....Not now...

and

Not By Her....

She killed too many people around me...

She already hurt Ani.. and KILLED BLUE..

I CAN'T LELT HER KILL ANYONE ELSE

now I remember where she got the phrase from..

*Flashback*

Another day with my best friend Blue! I'm so happy our parents allowed us to go to our favorite lake! Blue was like a sister to me. We were friends ever since we were little and we would hang out every day and even sleep over at each other's house. We started packing up for our small picnic we made Best Friend Sandwich. We got help from my mother to cut it in to shapes.

After packing all the stuff we need Blue and I walked towards the flower forest. We called this certain flower field flower forest because it would always be full of flowers! Even if it was snowing. Blue and I walked along the path that leads to the lake. Blue ran off first as her Long brown hair and the blue jacket that is wrapped around her waist flies around because of the wind makes her look like she is a warrior and to be honest she is. She is the bravest one I have ever seen. I wish I could be like her. I walk up to her as my brown hair that fades to blue flies around like Blue's hair. We found a place to sit down by a small cliff that leads to the lake."Hey Sis!" My best friend calls out for me by my nickname. "What is it Blue?" I call my friend back as we stare at the sunset."If we grow up let's live in the same house! Then we can be like real sisters!" I smile as she does too."That's a great idea! You're the best sister I could ask for in my opinion." She smiles and she speaks once again "And-" She gets cut off by someone walking towards us. We turn around to see Sia walking towards us. "Hey guys!" She walks up to us. We hold on to each other's hands and ask "What do you want Sia?" "Oh nothing much it was NOT nice meeting you...Ba bye!..." She pushes Blue off of the edge. I scream out for her name as my hands fail to grab on to Blue. She screamed and I knew what I had to do. So I did what she would do for me. I jumped. I grabbed her hand as I grab onto a small platform of rock. She had her tears roll down I knew what she was going to do..."Don't let go! I'll pull us both up!" Blue shakes her head and smiles with tears glistening. "I'm sorry sis..." I start crying." Don't worry we'll meet again! I'll wait for you. No matter what or how long it takes I'll wait. Thank you for being the best sister ever.." She let goes of my hand I scream. Why would she do this? Why would she leave me alone? Sia just laughs as she walks away saying the following words. "It's just a prank! She will eventually swim up anyways!" She walks off laughing. Except...She didn't know Blue didn't know how to swim.

*End Of Flashback*

And just like that....Blue was gone...We were so young and innocent...We had NO idea....No idea that one of us...was going to die that day...

Her body was never found...I couldn't even say goodbye...