Chapter 1 - 4

I continue down the halls as it was..empty... I hear a scream. A scream that could be heard from miles away. I ran and ran. Soon I burst in through the door in to the nurse's office. It wasn't one of them- Alloy... "Stay here I'm going to check what's going on. " Zake stands up as I finish. "Stay." He backs away and sits down. "Good boy..." I run to where the scream is coming from. The scream was ear raping. It was so loud that.. If it was any more louder my ears would start bleeding. Here's the catch this scream...was scream of someone...familiar..Someone...I know of...

I had to find out what was going on and who was screaming their lungs out.

Screams continued to ring out. All you can hear from others are these words.

"What's going on!?"

or

"Are we going to die!?"

Twist and turns.

Lefts and rights.

Screams. Shouts. More screams.

Everyone is panicking...

Right, Left...Left Right...

Twist....and Turn...

This reminded me of Blue's screams.. I can never forget her screams... I will never forget her screams.... It will hunt me till I die...

I ran quickly down the halls to see what happened. The others are either crouching down and holding on to their head or running to the entrance to see what happened and I was one of the people who was running to see what happened. I have to go quicker... I need to use it...No... I can't....I'll be out of control....

*BANG*

Gun shots?

'Someone is getting killed!'

*BANG*

2...

'We are all going to die!'

*BANG*

3...Silence...nothing was-

'It's quiet..'

*BANG*

Spoke too soon.. That's the 4th.. Screaming was herd..

'Stay down!'

*BANG*

4th... Louder screaming...This worries me..

'I don't want to die!'

*BANG*

The 5th one..How is this person still alive?

More screaming and I started to run quicker. This reminds me so much of Blue's scream...I miss her so much..

'When is it going to stop?!'

almost their... Now I wonder how big the school is..

*BANG*

6th bullet and no screams followed behind...Am I too late? let's hope not...

By this point all I heard was crying. I continued running but soon something stopped me. I was pushed to the ground by one of the boys is school."Out of my way!" He shouted at me as they stepped over me. It hurt everyone started to stepping over me as if I was a matt. I was scared. It hurts so much. Please make it stop...I begged to no one. It was until someone kneeled next to me or at least I thought someone did. I couldn't believe my eyes! It...It was Blue! She...She's alive! Or is it just my hallucination again.. Blue please come back...