Breaking 1 - Breathing the Air He Breathes

*Arlene's POV*

"Why Mago?" Patricia asked.

"Patricia, she likes Mago," Janine interrupted.

"But why don't you chose Kaz or Angelo, instead?" Patricia said.

"You can't force her to like someone else," Janine interrupted again, "just like you cannot force yourself to choose someone else besides Stuart."

"Okay," Patricia sighed, "I am just worried. Arlene is too innocent for Mago. Mago is a playboy, a manwhore, a monster in bed! He never dated anyone without making sure that they'll end up having sex. Do you have any experience with sex?"

I shook my head as answer to her question.

"See?" she waved her hand frustratingly.

"Don't worry," I assured her, "I can take care of myself besides, we can no longer back out; unless you would like to stay as his date."

"No way!" she immediately answered.

Mago Concepcion is a well-known Casanova in our campus but despite breaking many hearts, a lot of women still longed to be his girl, and I am undeniably one of them.

"If you want Mago to notice you," Patricia moved closer, "you must first have a makeover."

"Why? What is wrong with how I look?" I turned to show them that I look fine.

"If we're heading to the library then there's nothing wrong with how you look. But we are not going to the library. We will be at the beach and that means you will be competing for Mago's attention with a lot of sexy women."

She's right. I am nothing compared to the pretty women that surrounding Mago so I let Patricia give me a make-over. She decided what I will wear and taught me how to wear make-up but I got startled when she took my eyeglasses.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked trying to take my glasses from her.

"I know you can see clearly without glasses," she said, "so you'd better stop wearing this because it's making you look mature."

"But can I just wear it until it is time for our introduction?" I pleaded, "People are not used to seeing me without my glasses on. If I really look good without it, I want Mago to be the first guy to see me."

"Well," Patricia sighed, "you have a point but that will be the last time you'll wear your glasses," she said with authority.

Janine was right, nobody except Stuart Cordoval can say no to her.

_______________________________

' Patricia made sure that I arrived the island safely. She hired someone to transport me to the venue and made sure I arrived in our meeting place on time.

"I have already ordered dinner for you," Patricia instructed while we headed to the VIP room, "make yourself comfortable until I get back here with Mago."

We stopped in front of the door and Patricia sighed again, "So this is it," she looked worried, "are you sure you can handle this?"

"Hey," I tried to comfort her, "don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

"Dating Mago is not a joke, Arlene," her face was serious, "you are going to date a manwhore. Mago Concepcion is an expert in playing his cards on women. He is a master of both deception and cunning. He is any good girl's worst nightmare."