Breaking 5 - Anatomy of the Broken Man

*Arlene's POV*

I can't remember what happened last night but waking up dressed in someone's big-sized shirt is enugh to tell me that I did not just slept last night.

"Oh no, no, no!" I checked the bed for any blood stain to confirm my theory but I saw nothing.

'What if it did not happen here? What if it happened in the car or in the living room or in the kitchen?' I thought. Since I could not confirm my theory, I decided to examine myself. I walk back and forth, checking whether I feel any pain or any difficulty in walking.

'Who was I with? What if he was an old , ugly man? What he'll got me pregnant?' I clasped my hair in horror. It would have been better if I was with Mago, that would be really great. But it's impossible. He always say, 'I don't do virgins.'

It took me time to finally decide to leave the house without notice. I do not want to know who I was with because it would be very awkward. I hurriedly went to the front door but before I could touch the doorknob, the door sprung open, revealing to me a Greek God in white shirt and faded jeans, who is carrying a take out from McDonalds.

"M-mago?" I was in a state of shock.

"Where are you going?" he asjed.

"I, uhm, I am going home," I stuttered.

Wait, was I just wearing his shirt this morning? Shoot! Have we done it? Darn, this is insane! How can I have a first time with him and I cannot remember anything? I cannot even remember how he kissed me! This is definitely frustrating because knowing Mago, I know it will never happen again. Will it be okay if I'll ask him for another round?

"You better eat first before going home," he adamantly uttered.

What? He took my first last night and he just casually ask me to eat before leaving? Aren't we going to talk about what happened? I followed him but instead of showing my frustrations, I acted cool. I remembered his reason why he does not like virgins and that was because women tend to become clingy to the one who took their first. I wanted to prove to him that I am different, and even if I am dying to know the details of our sexy night last night, I will show him that I can play cool – that I will never be clingy. But it is really unfair! I can't remember anything!

"What's with the face?" he asked while preparing our food on the kitchen counter. He does not have a dining table so I guess the kitchen counter will serve as our table.

"L-last night?"

"That was nothing," he shrugged.

What do I expect from him? He does not like me because I was a virgin, and with the number of women he went to bed with, I will never be that someone he'll consider special. I am just one of them. But I don't want to prove him right. I must show him that even virgins can be casual about their firsts. I will never be clingy but I'll make sure he'l fall for me.

"Great!" I said, "so can I expect that you'll never kiss and tell?"

"Kiss and tell?" he laughed.

"You know," I shrugged, "telling everyone about having sex with someone."

"I don't brag about it," he turned serious, "it's the women I go to bed with who announced our one night affair to the world."

I kept quiet. I hate the way he could play casual while I am dying to know what happens next now that we have done it.

"You eat your breakfast and then I'll take you to your place," he handed me my food, "sorry, I don't cook."

"It's obvious," I uttered and then looked around, "you don't have utensils, your oven looked new as if it was never been used, and even if I open your refrigerator, I know it does not contain anything healthy."