Breaking 2 - The Manwhore Moves

*Arlene's POV*

We walked the wooden bridge leading to the bungalow over-water cottage. I could feel my knees shake and I do not know if it is due to the cold breeze or was it because I am nervous because of his presence.

"I am sure you have an org in the university," Mago broke our silence, "tell me, what organization do you belong?"

"Music," I can't seem to understand why I am loss of words.

"I see," he nodded, "so what do you do in the club?"

"I play stringed instruments," I answered, "playing guitar is my favorite."

"That's great! That means we can get along well," he flashed me his adorable smile.

Mago was the lead guitarist of their band and the truth is, I intentionally learn how to play the guitar because of him.

I stopped when he opened the door for me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked as moved closer to brush some of hair that flew to my face.

I did not answer but I checked the cottage. It has only one bed with white linen and sky blue pillows on top.

"If you don't want to get inside, we can stay here," he said.

"Wait," he moved towards the door, "let me get Trojan first."

What? Trojan? Isn't that a brand of a condom? Is he seriously going to do it here in public? What should I do? Should I run away or should I hide? I am about to turn my back when he came out with his guitar.

"Meet Trojan," he proudly exclaimed.

I mentally scolded myself for thinking crazy but I could not stop myself from laughing.

"What's funny?" he was more amused than annoyed.

"N-nothing," I still cannot stop laughing.

"That's unfair," he pouted his lips, "tell me what's funny."

"I-it's just that," I can't tell him. What would he think if he knows that I am anticipating that something is about to happen between us?

"What is it?" he said in low coarse voice as he pulled me by my waist and our bodies were almost as one.

I froze and then drowned in his essence.

"You laughed sexily," his voice made my skin shiver.

He slowly lowered his head and brushed his nose on the skin between my shoulders and my neck before saying, "you smell nice, Babe."

Uh-oh! I tried to calm myself but the heck! I could feel the warmth of my cheeks and the gushing of my blood in my veins. I wanted to step back but I can't move my feet. His presence envelopes me, I could not even think well. What will I do? I have to think fast or I'll definitely pop my cherry tonight.

"C-can I make a request?" I stuttered.

"What is it, Sweetie?" he asked.

I thought he called me 'Babe'? But I did not have enough time to dwell on the thought so I immediately uttered, "can you sing me a song?"