Breaking 8 - Making a Stand

*Arlene's POV*

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't because I am very nervous. I do not know what to expect but I am determined to teach Mago a lesson, and that lesson is for him to love me first before we will do the thing. I heard that the water from the shower stopped, an indication that Mago will be out from the bathroom soon. I jumped on the bed and covered myself with linen.

'Dear God, please be with me,' I secretly prayed.

I felt him sat on the other side of the bed and heard him say, "Arlene?" in a harsh but very sexy voice.

I heard him clear his throat and called my name again, but this time he moved closer to my back.

'I will not answer his tantalizing voice, I am sound asleep,' I tried to convince myself.

"Arlene, don't you dare sleep on me again," her said in a husky voice.

'Waaaah! Oh merciful Mother Mary, please guide me. His voice is so inviting,' I tried not to move.

"I am not going to allow you to sleep on me for the second time," I felt his breath on my ears, "I might be forced to rape you!"

With that, I jumped off the bed, taking the linen with me, "Mago! We had an agreement."

I heard him laugh his heart out saying, "I knew that you were not asleep!"

He stood and walked towards me. I bit my lips as my eyes feasted on his yummy body but I stepped back when he was already too close to me. He continued to move closer while I continue to step back until my back felt the coldness of the wall.

He smiled triumphantly and leaned his hands on the wall, trapping me in between.

"This is what you want, right?" he said.

He knew he is irresistible but I cannot just give in so I pushed him and then run towards the bathroom.

I heard him laugh saying, "You thought I would do you? I told you, I-DON'T-DO-VIRGINS! Unless you desperately offer yourself to me."

His words pissed me off so I angrily turn to him and said, "I am not that desperate, you are not that appealing!"

"You can't survive me, Arlene," he challenged me.

I slammed the door on him and immediately called Patricia. I told her about what happened but what I get was a sermon from her.

"Did you forget that you are in-love with the man of seduction? Teasing you is just piece of cake for him. So where did you go?" Patricia said.

"I – uhm – I am in the bathroom," I answered.

"Get out and show him you are not affected," she instructed.

"No way! He might rape me," I refused.

"Did you forget that he laughed at you?" she said, "then it is time for payback! The last laugh should be yours."

"How?"

"Check your bag. I remembered that you took the handcuffs which I planned to use on Stuart, is it still in your bag?" she asked.

"I am going to use the handcuffs on him?"

"Mago is a man of seduction so you'll need to do this or else you'll lose on him," she insisted.

"Okay," I said as I checked my bag, "the handcuffs are here. How will I use these?"

"Listen to me," she then told me her plan.