Prologue

Warning: Smut

Soft kisses were plaid on my tanned skin, nips and bites were littered on my chest and thighs, anywhere his roaming hands and mouth could reach, a pleasure mixed with pain would always accompany. It brought me to a world of ecstasy and mind numbing pleasure.

I wanted this, no we both wanted this.

His calloused hands continued to touch every crevice of my body as his body mingled with mine. His hips jutting in precision as he thrusted inside my clenching hole. Moan after moan emitted from my throat and despite my will not to utter any sounds of embarassment I couldn't help but mewl in wanton.

It was his fault, he's doing this to me.

I was a buff guy or so I thought before I met him. I was almost a six foot taller paired with my swimmer built of lean muscles. My hair in a semi buzz cut with strands still graspable but shaved at the side. Never in my life I thought to be pistoned by a cock a man at that and moaned like a cat in heat. But his charm swarmed on me and I was left putty by his piercing gaze of silver-gold eyes.

Damn, he's fucking handsome.

He clutched a mop of my platinum blonde hair and groaned in my face leaning on me close to my ear. A pleasure painted on his face, surely enjoying my not so virgin ass anymore.

"Like it babe?" he asked as he rammed inside me with his every words. I moaned in response, not even had the energy to answer, so focused on breathing in his every hard and long thrust. shit, this felt so good.

"I want an answer babe" he added, caring about my lack of response. With a gasping breath I answered him.

"Ye-ah...ahh" my voice was gruff and throaty perhaps due to my screaming. I wasn't feminine so he should expect my voice to be manly and not as cute as a mouse.

"I want to hear more"  he fastened his pace and rammed into me like there's no tomorrow. My body jerked in response to him and I thought I was losing my mind over the pleasure. If I knew being fucked in the ass was this good I should have let him fuck me the first time we met. But though, I wasn't gay at that time and ogling at girls still busy in my mind. Now I couldn't think of anything but his cock in my ass. If my brother hears me saying like this he'd castrate me for sure.

"You're mine. Only mine" he whispered huskily on my ear and I moaned in response. I hugged his back tightly, my nails digging into his skin.

"Ye-ah..." He growled, literally growled as he pushed deeper inside of me that made me see stars fuck! I feel like drooling in pleasure. This was insane how come it was so good.

"You like it huh" he teased as he leaned back untangling my legs around him and pulled it apart-wider, staring at our joined bodies intensely. I could feel his thing sliding in and out of me and the slapping of his balls to my skin.

"I can smell something in you babe" I looked at him puzzled but the intense pleasure washed it away as I moaned again and again.

"I can't still be with you right now, but  our time will come I'll do my best"

With his words his paced increased and it brought me closer to the edge, I could feel my release building and I didn't hesistate to cry out in pleasure as I orgasmed my body spasming in delight.

He soon followed after me but strangely I felt something swelling inside of me. I looked at him in panicked and he just hushed me while leaning on me and kissing me hardly on my lips.

"It's fine it's just my knot" he explained and I looked at him baffled.

"Knot? are you some kind of dog...shit it's getting bigger...fuck" I moaned as my prostate was brushed to the brim by his thing. Every movement of us brought me closer to the edge, so I stilled still as he panted on me in ecstasy.

This was surreal. He's knotting me.

"What are you?" I asked between moans and he smirked at me as he pecked me on the lips.

"Hmmm"

"Dude that's not fair" He just laughed as he settled comfortably on top of me.

We stayed like that for a while until he shifted out of me, I groaned at the feeling of emptiness but immediately sated as he kissed me hard on my lips.

"You have to promise me something Reagan" a serious tone laced on his words and I looked at him warily hoping nothing's wrong.

"What?" He hugged me tightly as he said his words. A plea and a request. I couldn't fathom the possibilities of his words but nonetheless I nodded tears gathering in my eyes.

"For our own good, for your own good" he whispered and I just nodded.

And that was long ago, let's just say weeks or months actually I lost track of time. I spat the blood in  my mouth as I stood from being thrown at the ground.

This past few days were hectic, let's just say being beaten for no reason with  people I thought my friends but at the end full of bullshits and bullies.

"Dude that's all you got?" I threw a glare at him and his gang just snickered, totally pleased by my predicament.

"That's what you get for doing the forbidden, if the leader hears your deeds"

Assholes.

What's wrong in going in the forest, it was free well aside from the 'keep out' sign. As if I was the only one who sneaked there, they're just making excuses to hate me.

The moment I was caught off sneaking in the forest and got put on the juvy for three days I got a bad record and my so called friends started giving me stinky eyes. Dude, they should be proud of me but I guess their reputation was far more important than their friend.

This small town of us really sucked..

"Leave me alone Zoren" I rasped, I was so tired and my sides ached by his kick earlier, how I craved for a nice bath and sleep.

"I'll leave you alone when you're gone"

"Not gonna happen" A new voice interrupted, we all whisked our head in that direction and I groaned in annoyance, fucking great another asshole.

"Go home Reagan I'll settle this" my brother started, I pouted in pertuberance but nodded nonetheless.

"Don't even th--" Zoren stated but got cut off by the ever sharp glare of my brother. Yeah that's him, now I could sense a good talk.

I walked back to our house with an aching side and tired body. I shrugged my shoulders, well this was expected. He told me to be careful, people would lash out about our relationship Zoren just proved that. I had to be careful, only if we weren't caught back then.

I saw our little house and I took a step in dread. I went into my room and dashed straight to the comfort room. I opened the box of first aid kit and tended on my wounds. Some bruises were now fading but fancy it was added. I discarded the used cottons and jumped unto the shower stall as I discarded my clothes now standing buck naked.

I just let everything loose as the shower rained down on me. Tears mixing the water, unnoticed.

"Promise me" his words rang in my mind and I inhaled shakily.

"I promise" I whispered to no one.