Chapter 4

Keith's P.O.V

I don't know why I apologised, I had never done it before. Although how he reacted was something I wasn't expecting. Lance jumped forward and pushed both of us into a closet. I was quite confused "Hey,what was that for!"
He closed the door behind him and turned to face me, although it was a small space "shush" he said and nodded towards the door, at that moment I heard pidge storm past yelling "hey. Keith, lance. Where are you!?"
"Oh,right." Is aid at a whisper.
We waited for her to pass before lance said "so, you were saying."
Are noses were more or less touching, the closet was immensely small. "Uh, ye I'm sorry for yelling at you."
He started to smile "it's ok, I forgive you. And I'm sorry for yelling back at you."
For the first time in more or less forever I smiled back at him. His smile was so cute. Wait WHAT. I didn't like lance! He was annoying and stupid and... beautiful. Oh god, I had a crush on lance!?
At that moment the closet door opened and lance fell back, pulling me with him. I fell on top of him. not only that, we accidentally kissed. I might have liked it, a bit. We lay there for a couple of seconds without pushing each other away, then I realised what was going on and pulled away from the kiss. We just stared at each other in shock.
"Sorry, was I interrupting you to love birds?" We looked up to see pidge stood in front of us with a smile spread from ear to ear.
"It's not what it look's like!" We both said in sync.
We both scrambled to are feet blushing like mad "ha! This is priceless, now Shiro owes me 50 gack! I knew my ship would be canon eventually." She looked extremely pleased.
It took a second for what pidge had just said to click it lance's brain "Wait, why does shiro owe you 50 gack?" He said looking concerned.
"We made a bet. I said you two would get together before we went back home, shiro said there was no chance you would get together. Apparently you 'hate' each other to much, that didn't look at all like hate."
"Well, shiro doesn't owe you anything because we don't go out" I said as pidge's smile faded.
Lance was still in shock that they had made a bet "wait, how long has this bet been going on for?"
Pidge rubbed her chin with her hand. "Um, about 2 months. Anyway you have to come to the lounge, that Aidan kid said something weird the we need to see if it is true." She turned and started walking towards the lounge.
"Wait, 2 months?" Lance said as he ran to catch up with me and pidge, who were already halfway down the hall.