Chapter 6

Keith's P.O.V

We went and sat down again, still holding hands. Shiro was staring at us in disbelief, he looked very annoyed that he lost the bet, he was counting up t0 gack to give to pidge as a result of his loss. Pidge on the other hand was extremely pleased with herself. "I have the resul- wow!"
Lance got up and ran towards pidge, taking me with him. "What! What is it?" He sounded both excited and concerned.
Pidge turned around to greet lance and me. "Well it's just, these results show that you two are his parents."
Lance let go of me hand and put both of his hands on his head "WHAT!"
I was freaking out "how is that even possible?"
Suddenly lance gasped "guys, I just remembered about that thing I was going to tell you at the hull. remember when with went to that other reality."
Hunk piped up "Ye, the one with the evil alteans that wanted to kill us!"
Lance looked exited "Ye, where there was another shiro but his name was Sven and he was German."
Shiro was confused "Wait what?"
Everyone ignored him. Pidge suddenly realised "Oh Ye. So maybe Aidan is from another reality. Where we are all older and lance and keith got married and somehow had a kid."
Hunk moved closer to Aidan "Ye how exactly does that work?" He said looking confused.
Aidan looked at hunk "aunt pidge found a way to turn lance into a girl for the 9 months of pregnancy."
Lance turned to pidge "Hey pidge your an auntie" He said with a smirk.
Pidge just stared at lance "and you were a girl for 9 months"
Lance went to reply but found he had no comeback.
A thought came to my mind "so if he's from another reality,how are we going to get him back?"
Pidge looked focused "um, I have no idea. I will talk to Slav and see if we can find a way but it might take a while."
Shiro got up "how did you get here anyway?" He asked Aidan
Aidan turned to shiro "I was going to the pool-"
"Don't bother, it doesn't work." Lance interrupted. I had remembered that time we got stuck in the elevator together and when we got to the pool it was upside-down.
Aidan was confused "wha- never mind. Anyway, I was going to the pool and I was in the elevator, when it stopped and the lights turned for a second. But then it started moving again and the lights turned on again. Although when I got out I was on the same floor as I started on. I thought the elevator was broken so I decided to walk. That's when shiro found me and said I was trespassing. I thought he was playing at first."
Pidge smiled "that's helpful. I'll start at the elevator"
Shiro turned to me and lance "you should hang out with Aidan for a bit. I mean he is your son." That sounded really weird to me 'our son'
Lance's eyes turned to Aidan, a twinkle in his eye "Ye sure. We can go to my room, Come on. It'll be fun, we can have snacks and everything."
Hunk perked up "cool, I'm on it." He said before getting up and running out of the room.