Chapter 5

Still Keith's P.O.V

The whole way to the lounge all I could think about was the kiss. I mean, I know it was an accident but I kind of liked it. I looked over at lance and it looked like he was thinking about the kiss as well, his fingers were stroking his bottom lip and he was just looking forward and wasn't blinking, he was still blushing like mad and so was I, I hoped he wouldn't notice.

When we got to the lounge pidge skipped in looking very pleased with herself. "Hey guys! You'll never guess where I found them and what they were doing."
Lance ran up to pidge and grabbed her putting his hand over her mouth. "Nope! No, no, no, no. Definitely not!" Lance whispered something into her hear and then let go of her
"Fine" she said in a disappointed voice. "Anyway, I need some of your DNA" she walked over to her computer.
I was very confused "what,why?"
She turned back to face us smirking "because Aidan said that you two are supposed to be his parents. We need to see if you have the same DNA."
We look at each other with are mouths open and then at Aidan. He did resemble both me and lance.
"Wait, what? How is that possible? I have never seen this guy in my life." Lance said in a surprised tone.
Pidge came up to us and pulled a strand of hair from both are heads making us flinch. "Ow!" Said lance in a whiny voice. We went and sat next to Aidan. It was silent for a minute before lance yelled out "Wait! If we are his parents, in some crazy way that wouldn't make sense to a normal person. But if we are his parents wouldn't what mean that we would be a couple?" I couldn't tell how he thought about that. I mean I have kind of developed some kind of feelings for lance, I wanted him to feel the same way. But as far as I know he hates me, we are rivals supposedly.
"A couple!" Aidan repeated in shock "you guys are married!"

Everyone in the room went silent, lance was the first one to speak "MARRIED! To him?"I was a little offended "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"He turned back to me "sorry

I was a little offended "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
He turned back to me "sorry." He seemed sincere. He turned back to Aidan "it's just we're always fighting and arguing.He hardly likes me, never mind love me." He seemed a bit upset at his own statement which he thought was true.
Out of the blue I said "I never said that" I don't know why. But it was true.
Everyone was staring at us waiting for something good to happen, even pidge had turned away from her work to see what was going on.
Lance turned around to look at me, his eyes twinkling. "You didn't say what?" He was Waiting impatiently for a response.
I started fidgeting and blushing again "Uh,I didn't say I didn't like you."
He started smiling then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door "excuse us." He said as the door opened and pulled my outside.

Lance's P.O.V

I was stood there staring at Keith. I had been thinking about it on the way to the lounge and I came to the conclusion that I had feelings for Keith. and I can't believe I am saying this but I think someone might might be owed 50 gack, because if Keith didn't confess I would. Even if Keith didn't like me back, at least I would know. I didn't know how to start "um, Keith I need to talk to you about something that I have been thinking about for quite a while now. I don't really know how to put this but I, um, I kind of sort of, well. I think I might li-" I was cut off by Keith who was kissing me, which I was not expecting. For a moment I stood there wondering what was happening, then I relaxed and closed my eyes. I was happy, I didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt right. After a moment Keith slowly pulled out of the kiss and said blushing "I like you too." At this we both smiled.

We walked back in holding hands, I was in a very good mood now "shiro I think you owe pidge 50 gack"
Pidge looked immensely pleased at this "YES!"
Shiro looked the complete opposite "WHAT, but tha- that's impossible! You guys hate each other!"
Keith was still smiling "we never said that" we both started laughing.