Chapter 11-the end

Lance P.O.V

We both turned around rubbing our eye ,still filled with tears, to see the rest of the team which I completely forgot were stood there. they were staring at us as if they had never seen us with emotions.
I rolled my eyes "what, it's emotional ok. Now I'm going to get ready for bed." I walked slowly past everyone and back to my room. I got a shower and brushed my teeth. I then put on my white top with blue sleeves at elbow length, with some blue baggy pants.

Suddenly there was a nock on the door. "Come in." I shouted yawning.
the door opened and Keith walked in. He was wearing a black t-shirt and red shorts. "Hey lance. I'm a bit bored, wanna watch a movie on your laptop."
I tilted my head "Ye, but this is the second one today. I thought you didn't like movies."
He went and sat on my bed "I know but I enjoyed it last time."
I smiled and picked up me laptop "ha, you just slept through it."
Keith lay down "I know."
I lay down next to him and put my arm around him. We watched jumanji, number 1 and 2 because Keith hadn't watched the first one.
At the end I put my laptop back on the desk and went back to Join Keith.
He smiled up at me "I love you ya know."
I started blushing "aw, thanks Keith. I love you too."
Keith grabbed my top and pulled me into a kiss. It was amazing, I never wanted this to end. They always overcomplicate things in movies. It wasn't the most emotional experience ever, it was comforting and made me happy. This felt right for me. this was where I was meant to be, with Keith. It felt like it went on for ever, and that's the ways I wanted it.
We just chatted for a bit before deciding to go to bed. I wrapped my arm around Keith and put my head on his chest, his hand was on my back and he was holding my free hand. It didn't take long before I fell into a deep sleep.

Author's note

Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed it!
Comment weather I should make a second one